Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than ph?

Nevermind. I got it. 😎
    Last edited by JDU; 06-01-2020, 07:56 PM.

Never mind he got it.lol

Comment

Yup. I been chasin symptoms stead of gittin to the ROOT of the problem. Overthinkin again.
      I got some air holes punched & need to pick up some root guard or positive enzymes in the mornin. What's a good way to go for soil?

Comment

I like fish sh!t for beneficial bacteria.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I can't use the fish/guano poo indoors anymore to stinky. But I use it outdoor grow and always had great results. It's part of the veg grow tea I feed my plants.

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          I hear ya! Tents are in the front room so if it smells anything like Alaska fish fertilizer I'm hoping for more suggestions lol

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Geese how much were you using?
          I use 1/2 of a table spoon per gallon, no issues with smell indoors for me.
          And no, Alaska fish fertilizer is not the same thing. That is fish emulsion. Totally different.

Ah ok. So is that a product or actual fish shit? Should I start a goldfish tank? Raise guppies? -A net full of fry might be a good feeding once inna while....

Far as products go- What are some that are effective that might be locally available? Or something that'll get us by until an Amazon order can arrive?

Comment

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          What are some good things to knock down suspected root rot/ph flux?

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          If it’s root rot in soil, it’s from poor drainage or overwatering. It needs to have improved drainage, or improved watering practices.
          PH shouldn’t flux in soil, but having ph buffers present in soil will help limit ph flux.

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Voodoo juice is filled with good beneficial micro organisms for the roots.
          I have used it when I suspected root rot.

I'm gonna say I think I got em back on track.
        I flushed em hard with a heavy dose of ph'd molasses, let em dry to the bone & then 2 more big runoff waterings with just ph'd cal mag. Nxt time they dry out I'll give a slightl molasses feeding for the bennies & then back to normal.
        *What did I learn? Don't swing yer ph. Even if you ARE stayin within the approved range. Regardless of what I read about lettin it wander up n down a little. Keep it as close to dead center as you can.

Comment

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hydro requires ph swing. Otherwise you will get lock out. Soil is a bit more forgiving.

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahhhh...... Gotcha. Thanks!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X