I may need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may need some help

Hi, its my first growing, im just trying to figure out what im doing wrong right now. I have 100w led light, my huminity around 50-60 all the time and im using a soil with some nutritions. ( i can give more info if needed.)( not using additinol nutritions yet bcz i now the soil has some and it should harm the plants for now.) Its been 5weeks since seeds poped up and i think they look smaler than it should be. I transplanted my seeds to bigger pot 10 days ago. Than i found out it wasnt necassary to start with little pots especially if you growing for first time bcz the process is too risky. And i found it late bcz i will need to transplant again soon lol. I think i was late for couple of days for transplaning too. Anyways last week i noticed my soil is not driying out. It tooks more than 5days to dry. I found the answer that my plant is not big enough for the pot thats why i shouldv been watering little. Now its 5th day since i watered the plant when it dries out i will give just a little water i have made a cup for it to measure.
    I will upload the picture to ask you guys whats really the problem is. My new leaves looks brighter than olders. Looks like something wrong. Last day when i was about to turn of lights i saw top 2 leaves looks droppy ,now they look fine.
    my big plant started flowering(i guess)but i think its not that big enough.

new 2 leaves tips looks curled also
    and 1 leafs middle part poped up with strange line shown in pic

i dont really know whats going on and i need an adviser lol

Thanks for reading and helping

btw sorry for eng. long time no speak lol

Hi Unclesam and welcome! I'd say you have some nice looking, healthy plants. Sometimes they can appear bright when the leaves first start growing at least from my experience. I could be wrong but it looks like you're doing good.
    Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
    Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

Are your plants autoflowering or photoperiod strains? What's your light schedule? 2 of the pictures I see the beginning signs of flowering, that's why I ask. To veg a photoperiod plant, you should have your light on an 18/6 schedule. And to flower you want it on 12/12. For an autoflowering strain you want your lights to be on a minimum of 18 hours the entire grow. Like SoOrbudgal said, the lighter color is normal for new growth and your plants look pretty good otherwise.

Comment

Thank you for answering guys and its nice to hear that there is no big problem.
        its an autoflowering plant. (I didnt buy it my friend gave me he said it is.) I said they are 5weeks old now i checked it again they are just 4weeks old btw.
        They having 18hours of light for now. Sometimes 17 it depends on how much i sleep lol.

I found and article about new leaves turning bright in this website and it says something, close to my situation, it says it may happen when you water your plants too much ,not often. My plant takes 5days to dry out and it may have suffering from not getting enough air.

we will see in couple of days im gonna give less water

Thanks again for answering )

Comment

A lot of times new growth can be lighter in color and it is not an issue. I would say that the plants are stunted for their age tho. It could be many things causing that. Poor draining and poor aerated soil is one, small pots is another. I cant tell exactly how big the pots are but taking 5 days to dry out seems a little long. Also, 100w is not very much and will only realy cover a 1 ft by 2 ft space with enough light. I dont think the light is the reason for the stunted plants, but you may see some larfy buds with not enough light in flower. My guess is poor soil, over watering and a poor root system. I recommend watering around the edge of the pot after it dries out to get the roots searching for water.

Comment

Thanks for helping Tersky . I will try the edge thing i just bought 250w led i think they both will be enough. I feel like soil is poor but idk what to do now i guess i cant change it. But draining is fine i use this soil for my flowers too water drains well. I guess the problem was i water all the soil until water drops from down for my all plants thats why i did it for them too. But i didnt consider this plants are small for that container.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X