Tri leaf ???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Tri leaf ???????

Just popped out ....sliver summit .....Has anyone had this happen?

Howdy Chadly01 This is right up your alley...

by Nebula Haze If you grow a lot of cannabis plants, you’re eventually going to run into unusual plants, cannabis mutations, and other unexpected growth patterns. Nature loves variation! Here are some of the most common marijuana plant mutations I’ve encountered over the years. If you see one of these strange mutant plants, you’re not...
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

Seen it, luv it hope it grows well for you!

Comment

Ohh another mutant leaf no worries those are just temporary don't pull off they will wither away during the plants growth. She's a winner we dig mutants
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Got one going right now. Started the same way. Grew 3 at every node until it went single. The one on the left. Grew a little slower but cought up. Notice the triple top.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            Had it happen last year also. Same bag seeds. Ended up being my best plant.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Aww she's looking happy

Ok take a close look at the Cotyledons this plant is going crazy ...it got a second and a third main coming out of it ...any info at all please fill me in ....

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I would let it grow the way she? is for as long as you plan on vegging her see what she forms into. Sometimes 6wks is long enough to decide she may be shorter and won't need it and just LST. That's what i'd do for now if she was my little mutant

It's going to get really tough to top it. At least it was for me. The nodes were really tight and hard to get separated. It's more like a whirl than a node. Still fun!

Comment

I'm thinking about just making it a mother plant ...can't wait to see how she turns out .Fingers crossed hope it gets crazy and good

Comment

This year's mutant. In both pics it's the one in the front right.

Comment

One on the left as of yesterday.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Really great looking plants Bowhunterwoody now lets hope for a good finish for all this year

• Bowhunterwoody
                  Bowhunterwoody commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yea, last year wasn't the best for finishing. The RH better then 90 for more then three weeks here. WPM a big problem. Hope it's a little dryer this year.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love it i want her

Comment

Been watching this for personal reasons...I, too, have a triple going now. Barney's Farm Tangerine Dream. My plant isn't as squirrely as Chadly01 has going. My question is about topping and quad or mainlining. My plant has well defined nodes and leaves but the "bud sites" above them are growing so slowly I won't have any way to grab and bend anything. Bowhunterwoody it appears you managed to top looking at the pics. Did you do anything different to get there? I'm thinking I could top it and wait a bit for the secondaries to grow some and then begin pulling them down and out. On a more normal plant there is plenty to get ahold of. I never thought they would be this much different. I mean it is only one more leaf. I'll get a pic and post it shortly.
                  TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
                  EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
                  AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
                  IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
                    Bowhunterwoody commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No I didn't. Just peeled back the whirl on the end a little to expose the last node and cut it. At the time of that pic I had only topped once at about 4 or 5 weeks. Topped the three mains a few weeks ago.

It's the closer one.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X