Curling plant leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Curling plant leaves

This is my first grow. 3x3x6 tent. 600 watt led. Have 2 clones I transplanted a week ago and they are dropping more and more each day. Growing in a hempy bucket. 80/20mix perlite and vermiculite. Water once a day. Not nutes introduced. Got my ph tester yesterday and it's at 8.0. Not sure on next step. The plants are still growing.

Lol ph of 8 should be the first clue. PH of hydro is 5.5-6.5. Not too sure on your choice of medium either. And do you plan on giving it nutes? Side note, cant see plant colors because of lighting.

If it were me, i would have planted clones in rapid root or solo cup with coco/perlite mix (buffered of course). When i see new growth or see good root development then i would have started her on low nutes. Not sure if you should keep or toss with the pic included.

Comment

Hope that pic helps. I have floragro for nutes but didnt want to introduce until week 2. I dont want to toss. Hope to save them. So many options and opinions out there was hard to make choice. If I can get some better info then I might just get some new clones.

Comment

First-feed them.
        The media you're using is completely inert so they are starving without nutrients.
        ph the suggested nutrient solution for drain to waste and see what happens.
        This is a hydro system so treat it that way.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

pH of around 8 most definitely explains it. and the fact that your plant has gone without nutrition

Comment

Ken82 This will help you with downward curling leaves: https://www.growweedeasy.com/curling...annabis-leaves

You're the only one who can detrmine what applies to your grow situation.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Well I got my ph to 5.8. Starting adding nutes at 1/2 dosage. Plant is growing quickly but i have purple leaves. I read that it's a phosphorus deficiency which I have corrected as well, but should I cut those leaves off or just leave them. Thanks guys.

Comment

you should probably leave those leaves for now since if you remove them, you won’t have many fan leaves to trap light for photosynthesis

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X