Losing leaves in Flowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing leaves in Flowering

Last edited by RealDiaz; 09-05-2020, 07:12 AM.

What type of soil do you use ? Do you perlite or leca in the soil?
    what type of water do you use ? And what is the PH in the water?
    Did you use any kind of nutrients?
    The spiders you have, is they normal spiders ? Or tiny spiders? (Thinking of spider mites) - did you check for other kinds of bugs ?
    how big is the pot ? And how many holes do you have in the bottom ?
    all this info would help a lot about giving your a diagnosis for the plant.
    to my from those pictures without any info - looks like it’s in need of phosphorus. But again hard to know without any info
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• RealDiaz
      RealDiaz commented
      Editing a comment
      Around 3 weeks in flowering but no new pistels emerging.
      Can you answer these questions please
      How do I get it out of stunned state ?
      i also want to know that what should I do next ? Will it recover ? Should I push it back to veg so it grow back it’s leaves and all? Or would it recover it self I just have to keep the temp low and water it frequently and look for spiders not attacking again?

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Spider don’t do damage to the plants in my opinion, they eat all the pests that does damage to your plant.
      You will get it out of a stunned grow, when you solved the problems with the plant.
      But I say again - I soil without perlite and no oxygen for the roots is bad.
      You should only water when the plants need it. It needs dry soil also for the oxygen can reach the roots, the roots live on oxygen.

• RealDiaz
      RealDiaz commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay I look forward to it try to solve the problem. Thanks for you help

How hot is it there? Looks to me like it could be a combination of heat stress and underwatering. I could be wrong, just a guess without more information.

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would say add a little more water than usual, till the pot is heavy. The hotter it is, the more your plant will drink. If you had a friend watering while you were gone, they probably had no idea what to do. Now that it's hotter though, you will probably have to change your watering from every 3-4 days, down to every 2-3 days, whenever the pot feels light. Like Captain is saying, you may want to add more perlite to your soil as well. The pistils usually start to change after week 4 from what I've noticed, this is completely normal. If you're doing an outdoor grow, there's not a lot you can do for temperature except maybe find something to shade it a little. You want as much sun getting through as possible still so something almost like a thick screen might work. Not really sure how else to help that honestly. Your plant should bounce back pretty quickly if you resolve the issues, maybe a few days. If it gets worse then there's probably something else going on too. If you have something for the roots (like Hydroguard or similar) it should help your plant to be able to handle a little hotter temperature than normal. Hope that helps

• RealDiaz
      RealDiaz commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I am watering it more times then before also spraying water on the leaves to not let them completely dry. The temperature is the easy part to control I have them in shade water the floor and have a fan and it too gets sunlight so I got that. Other then that the soil I have slightly dig it in order to let air pass through it (traditional way off passing air too roots) it’s quite effective. So basically it is getting my more attention then before. The issue that I have identified is all heat related and temperature related. My friend didn’t knew how to control that and it messed up the plant. Anyways hope so it recovers back soon.
      Thank you for you help

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Any time, hope she recovers fast

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X