150 proof everclear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

150 proof everclear

I’m looking into making tinctures and wondering if everclear 150 proof is good or I need the 190 proof? At the moment I can only find the 150 proof. Feel like an outlaw again taking alcohol back to Cali from a neighboring state lol.

Ain't that a bitch Cali ! We can't even go down south to TJ to pick up Cane Verde. I've been looking to buy high proof ethanol, online. It might be our only choice. Maye a lab supply store? Gotta check that one out.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

Always go with 190 proof. It's around, though most stores have a 1 bottle limit right now. I tried to make gummies with the 150 proof, while it did work , I was not happy with end result. Consistency of gummies was a little off, too wet when finished.

Comment

Cool thanks guys I was able to find the 190 proof got a few bottles.

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Some states dont allow 190, they draw the line at 150.so they sell what they can

• BR2K
          BR2K commented
          Editing a comment
          @FunkButtLovin My region only stocks the 150 proof.

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh I figured they were just limited to Bacardi 151. Did Everclear 151 kill Bacardi 151?

alltatup yes. I will be doing it with the instructions you provided thanks again.

Comment

We have 180 proof everclear here in Oregon. I've made Kahlua in the past with it
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

In the army, Everclear was the drink of challenges and vomitery. Short games of Everclear pong. Only one person could ever do more than one shot. A jigger of Hawaiian Punch in a glass of flaming Everclear was the penultimate challenge and usually spelled the end for whomever it came to. Woe to Rich Carter. He had a mustache.
            I will never be able to make ETOH extracts because the thought of EC brings back vomitery feelings of doom.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6
            Nutes
            CalMag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X