Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GEAYAAAHHHH! My first attempt at LST did not go well...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR2K
    commented on 's reply
    True that!

• dphipps1020
    replied
    That sucks. I'm going to be positive though and say at least it was just one branch and you didn't wishbone the whole manifold. Done that a few times and it sucks.

Leave a comment:

• stump
    replied
    take your time when doing lst. Just bend it a little then next day a little more. Also as soon as i can tie down a branch i start. also try to tie down close to the end of the limb. But take your time and everyday pull down gradually.

Leave a comment:

• vostok
    replied
    any cracks or cuts are fixed with any tape and a smear of honey !
    yes honey its about the only thing natural thats antiseptc

...clonex can work too

Leave a comment:

• MrHappy81
    replied
    I feel your pain. It has happened to me many times. I just ran with it as nothing i could do. Basically take it as a learning curve. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    I’ve broken more than my share of branches, still do sometimes. I wish I could say it gets better but it sucks to break a branch, no way around it. That being said, the benefits of LST far outweigh the cons of breaking a branch so breaking a branch here and there won’t stop me.

Leave a comment:

• BR2K
    replied
    Thanks guys. I didn't even consider cloning, so i ran to the trash...nope. Hopefully, my AG will soldier on.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Imma really sorry I will cry witcha clone it !

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    You could always try to make a clone of it if it hasn't been too long. Otherwise, damn! I like Acapulco Gold too - I'm growing out a mom to clone for the next grow.

Leave a comment:

• GEAYAAAHHHH! My first attempt at LST did not go well...

So, my Acapulco Gold has been getting pretty bushy. I decided to start hands-on with low stress training, as I have limited vertical space to play with. I'm using long pipe cleaners to secure my branches. The first one worked pretty good. Somehow, during the second attempt, I broke off the branch right at the base. No possibility of taping.

No questions or appeals for help, just sympathetic ears Learn from my mistake.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X