Will plants still thrive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will plants still thrive?

Hey everyone, had a question about a 4 week old plants ability to thrive after being diagnosed magnesium deficient for approx 10 days. Plant is being fed with nutiplus nutrients. In Ph balanced RO water, medium is Black Gold #4. Did last watering with just watwr no nutes, wanted to flush the medium a bit. Going to start cal-mag on next watering. But is it worth my time and effort to try and save these plants? Or will the yield be affected? Will supply any more info needed. Thanks everyone.

I think so, I started my current (Just finished) grow with not enough cal mag, up the level and one plant recovered nicely, the other I continued to feed lower cal mag, with not so good results.
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Plants will respond quickly so i think its worth your effort. If it is an auto it may have a slightly lower yield. If photo you can veg it out a little longer and correct the cal mag issue with no effect on yield.

Comment

What Tersky said about it being an auto. Is your plant auto, fem, or regular?
        Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Great advice from Tersky

Comment

Thanks for the replys everyone, will attempt to post some pics before I start the cal-mag and after cal-mag.
            also if it matters they are all clones cut from.mothers grown from fem seeds. Thanks again

Comment

If you are at week 4/5 of veg, and you're using a clone from a fem mother plant, you have lots of time to take care of any issues as you can veg it as long as you want. Way enough to get healthy'd up.
              Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Well its been a while but the girls recovered from the cal mag deficiency nicely. Thanks for the help everyone. Got another question some pictures below. Unfortunately I ended up stuck with more plants than I was supposed to. Now i have 7 plants in 5 gallon pots in a 4x3 tent so things are a bit tight. Just want everyone's opinion on whether everything looks good so far and will i be able to pull off finishing all 7 of these girls without having to get a bigger tent? Should I be doing more pruning and defoliating? Started 12/12 cycle yesterday wanted to give them aittle extra time in veg to accommodate for the cal.mag deficiency. Thanks again everyone for your help.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X