Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update 2: Plz help

Hey there again!
    So the single plant of mine started thriving and growing real nice, rich and fast.
    I see the preflowers, but i am not quite sure if it's a female or a male yet. Can you guys give me some answers? I really hope its a female or at least a herma. I tried my best to take good pics
    also, if it's a male, id like to make a good use of the seeds i'll produce. When do I know I can harvest the seeds? Hopefully its not the case. Im hoping the pistils are still just hiding.
    thanks in advance!

Hi weller140. Can you give some specifics on your grow? Type of lighting? Grow medium? Nutrients? Lighting schedule? Etc? How long has that plant been in veg? Is it an auto or photo?
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24 ​
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity ​6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Hey mate! It's a balcony grow, its around 2 months old, it was in bad soil, growing slow, and miniature, i trimmed some old leaves to give some energy for the plant to grow new ones, they were really small. Compo sana soil, 6.5 pH,
      NPK at leasr 1-0,5-0.5
      Please see my original posts
      any indication of strain? Looks like sativa to me

Comment

Its photo, been in veg for like 40 days

Comment

I'm not 100% sure but it looks boyish to me. Are the calyxes standing out away from the crotch on a tiny little stem? Pic #4 sure looks like it.

Comment

Watch closely for the next couple of days. It's most probably a male - sorry.

Comment

Hey weller140 I read into your first post that if a male, you want to get good seeds. You don't get seeds from males. Males make pollen for the female plants that produce viable seeds. If you want to smoke, you need females. If you want viable seeds, you need male and female. Males, alone, are destined for compost.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

Can I somehow force it to become
                hermaphrodite? It's my only plant, I'm so sad. I have limited space, and no more seeds.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well time to learn how to buy seeds online. Choose female won't have issues with males. And read about the plant genetics how it grows educate and learn. We all learned from mistakes. We all had crappy first few grows. Growing good weed takes time and knowledge and some money. Good luck

Thanks for the answers guys!

Comment

I bet seeds banks in Europe also deliver to Hungary?
                  So my thought is try to look up for Royalqueenseeds.com
                  or Dutch-passion.com. Excellent seeds πŸ‘πŸ»
                  Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
                  You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the β€œbest” lol

Comment

Im kind of afraid to order seeds. I've heard some horror stories. One man in Hungary ordered a discreet package from Austria (neighbours) and once they found it the man went straight to prison. It was in the local news. So honestly I don't know how to get good seeds.

Comment

I mean..they opened the package and it didnt make it to the guy

Comment

Can you drive to Austria to get your seeds?
                        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                        3x3x6
                        Nutes
                        CalMag

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                          SoOrbudgal commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Heck yes road trip.

• Gingerbeard
                          Gingerbeard commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Did we just expand the 2020 roadtrip?

What crazy. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. I totally understand your concern then πŸ‘πŸ»
                        I fear a little bit the police will come sometimes I buy- I always buy like 16-20 seeds at the time. But never showed up yet. πŸ™πŸ»
                        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
                        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the β€œbest” lol

Comment

Unfortunately, I cannot.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X