Auto & photoperiod... same tent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto & photoperiod... same tent.

I have 2 plants at 5 weeks old. One is Jack herer auto and is doing well. My other is a blueberry photoperiod, injured as a seedling and kept it to see what happens! The blue berry is nowhere Near the size I need it to, def need to veg longer. The auto has started to flower. I went from 24 hrs to 18-6 this past Thursday. Since the auto is flowering, do I switch to 12-12 and move the blueberry outside for some 6 hours while the auto gets darkness then bring the blueberry back in. And continue that until the blue berry is ready for 12-12??? Seems tedious and would love to avoid that. Ooor do I keep it a18-6 in the tent until the blue berry is ready for 12-12?

growing in a 2x4 tent lighting with a 315w LEC.

please advise and know that I only started both seeds since it was all I had. Ordered more but due to covid just received them yesterday....

thanks in advance for any and all feedback and advice.

Your auto doesn't need 12/12 , I would keep the lights at 18/6 keep blueberry in there and flip to 12/12 when the auto Jack is finished. It'll give your blueberry a chance to grow some and you won't sacrifice yield on your auto.
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      I concur.

• Hagarbombs
      Hagarbombs commented
      Editing a comment
      Greatly appreciate the advice! Puts the mind at ease. Time to watch em grow!! Many thanks!

I agree with NickyChicks I do this as a perpetual grow now. I keep it at 18/6 till auto is done, sounds like poor blueberry needs some time. Good luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Hagarbombs
      Hagarbombs commented
      Editing a comment
      Many thanks!!!

Autos stay at 18/6 or 20/4 cycle. I’ve came to realize that’s the best thing about them. While you’re vegging your regular plants you can always be growing a round of autos.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X