HLG 360 Elite assembly instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HLG 360 Elite assembly instructions

I just got my stimulus checked with my a HLG 360 Elite but no instructions were in the box nor can I find anything online. I know at least one of you uses the 360 but I don't know who.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

If you google it there’s YouTube videos on setup instructions. I don’t have one but I was recently researching them and watched a few of the videos and setup is fairly simple.

In Part 1, we unbox and assemble the new Elite 360 Kit from Horticulture Lighting Group.The Elite 360 unassembled kit can be found here: https://horticulture...
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 05-23-2020, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, put the wrong link up at first

y'know, youtube is the last place I think about looking for things. Don't know why.
    I found and watched a video and everything is cool.
    But I still can't find minimum heights.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• golfnrl
      golfnrl commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Gingerbeard I use the HLG Elite 360. I couldn't find any height guidelines either. I called HLG as was told 24" for flower and a 'little higher' for veg. Right now the light is about 20", has been for about a week w/o any issues. I hope you like the light. I like mine. Almost at the end of a grow and even though everything is not the same these girls look better at this stage than any of my previous grows.

Probably high, 3-4ft to start off. I’m just guessing but those are way more powerful than a burple type light. I just started messing with LED’s for another tent I bought and I wasn’t happy with the Viparspectra so I sent it back and I’ve been using a ES300 V2 for about 2wks now and I’m still not running at full power at 36”. I researched your light too because it was a toss up between the two. That’s the only reason I knew about the video lol

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Geez... I better find out before I turn it on.

I’ve grown under HPS for years and this thing is by far the brightest light I’ve ever seen. Turn it up just a little too much and the leaves will be all taco’d up and crispy by the next day lol

Comment

Found it. Some anonymous person with a light meter on a stick did a bunch of readings on youtube. 18" for flowering. 24"+ for veg. I'm going 20" to start. Since I will be able to watch my plants the six hours the light is on, I feel fair comfortable at that distance. The first taco and It's going up.
      I turned it on while the sun was shining in my tent. The 360 is brighter.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

You got you a light you can be proud of,your gonna love it, your plants too!
        You should be able to get it closer than 18inches in flower, if you need to, just watch your plants ,an how they respond.
        Congrats on your new light.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Your going to be kicking bud with the new light you'll get it dialed in
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X