Oh so close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh so close

hello my friends, so my Gelat OG auto is 70 days old. seedman says 80 days from start to finish, so i'm so close, but sill no amber tricomes. by all the fan leaves are turning yellow. the buds are rock hard, so i thing the yellowing is natural, so am going to ait another week. hat do you guys think?

looking close. Can't tell the amber from the pics but the buds look pretty good with the plant in later stage for sure.

Comment

Hi and great looking plant & strain. She'll be ready any day now your getting a summer time treat I do love my gelato
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

thanks guys!

Comment

To quote Tom Petty ‘the waiting is the hardest part’ looking good!

Comment

update, 73 days, still no amber tricomes? almost all leaves are yellow. is this normal?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes it's normal johnb1963 don't panic it's a natural occurrence. Plant is using all it's resources I would not give any form of food at all if she were mine i'd water allow to dry and chop. She's in the window of harvest cloudy/milky right?? If you don't want zzzzzzzzzzzzz sleepy.

• bboyfromwayback
              bboyfromwayback commented
              Editing a comment
              Seeing where I just started my 2nd auto grow I have very limited experience with these little things but in my first grow I never had one plant’s trichomes turn amber. After all of them had completely milky trichomes for 2wks and all the leaves turned yellow I cut them down. Maybe autos don’t get many amber trichomes 🤷🏻‍♂️

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              Well bboyfromwayback, In my limited experience not all plants will show amber to the same degree so cloudy with fall colors was my guide and it worked out well.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X