Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Well bboyfromwayback, In my limited experience not all plants will show amber to the same degree so cloudy with fall colors was my guide and it worked out well.

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Seeing where I just started my 2nd auto grow I have very limited experience with these little things but in my first grow I never had one plant’s trichomes turn amber. After all of them had completely milky trichomes for 2wks and all the leaves turned yellow I cut them down. Maybe autos don’t get many amber trichomes 🤷🏻‍♂️

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes it's normal johnb1963 don't panic it's a natural occurrence. Plant is using all it's resources I would not give any form of food at all if she were mine i'd water allow to dry and chop. She's in the window of harvest cloudy/milky right?? If you don't want zzzzzzzzzzzzz sleepy.

• johnb1963
    replied
    update, 73 days, still no amber tricomes? almost all leaves are yellow. is this normal?

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    To quote Tom Petty ‘the waiting is the hardest part’ looking good!

Leave a comment:

• johnb1963
    replied
    thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Hi and great looking plant & strain. She'll be ready any day now your getting a summer time treat I do love my gelato

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    looking close. Can't tell the amber from the pics but the buds look pretty good with the plant in later stage for sure.

Leave a comment:

• johnb1963
    started a topic Oh so close

Oh so close

hello my friends, so my Gelat OG auto is 70 days old. seedman says 80 days from start to finish, so i'm so close, but sill no amber tricomes. by all the fan leaves are turning yellow. the buds are rock hard, so i thing the yellowing is natural, so am going to ait another week. hat do you guys think?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X