Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help

My girls are currently in week 5 of flower and have looked great up until about 2 days ago. That is when i noticed the leaves of this plant are turning this almost pale white color, cupping downward, and clawing significantly. This happened in a matter of 24 hours or so. The only change i have made was upping my additive amount of mammoth p to 1.5 ml/gal from the .6ml/gal that i was previously giving them. Also, i did feed at 6 pH instead of the 5.8 i have been. She is the only one that looks this sickly, but i am noticing some signs of rusting on other plants as well... I flush them w aurora infinity soul every week between res changes with a low ppm, around 250, but am still experiencing high runoff ppms of around 900-2000.. Any ideas what this could be???

Hydro setup ?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

It might be good news, BeeZee . In your second picture, I see purple'ing sugar leaves. That's a good sign of mid-late stage flowering. Your might have big fan leaves that yellow and fall off. Maybe more purple'ing on other fans. Rusting is probably orange'ing.
      You say only one plant is showing. Is it the same strain as the others? When you say the plants are in week 5 of flowering, what are you going by? That is, are you photo, auto, or regular? You might flip to 12/12 when the plant is 2 weeks old but the plant won't actually start flowering for another week. That can throw off your timing. Don't be surprised if the flowering time is 2-3 weeks later than the grower's recommendations.

This freaked me out until I found out it was as beautiful as it looks.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Looks like a root issue to me but there are a multitude of things that cause the symptoms. How do your roots look/feel/smell (that sounded way more aggressive than i meant it too lol). the only concern i have is with the mammoth p. The problem with running microbes in a hydro setup is sometimes bad microbes get in as well. Hydroguard is good at keeping other microbes away but i dont think you can use it with mammoth P but i could be wrong.
        https://www.growweedeasy.com/curling...annabis-leaves

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X