Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Day 62 and both plants are big. More tops on the fabric pot and now looking like bigger buds for the plastic pot. they are going to be big producers and are getting some nice frost on now.
    PH swing problems are over and all seems well.
    Going to be a close call on which does better.
    TS is also getting some nice flowers going but is eating fan leaves faster. 2-3 weeks and things should be nearing their conclusions.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Day 55 and The battle continues. Both Berry Bombs are 27 inches tall and full of flowers. Only the finish will tell the tale now as I cannot see a clear leader to be honest.
    Think they may go over 70 days at this point which is fine by me. Good things sometimes take time. The Trans Siberian at the far right is looking to produce some nice frosty buds as well.

Leave a comment:

• golfnrl
    commented on 's reply
    I chopped a lot (at least to me) of underdeveloped bud from my plants when I harvested. Defoliation and LST have been difficult for me to grasp. But seeing how the flowers on the lower part of the plant were really starved for light makes it easier to understand. Those buds went in the trim pile and will soon be salve or something else. Out of control cannabis flowers...sounds like a good plot for a movie.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Hope there are not too many tops. Snipped off over 50 lower or secondary flower sites on the two berry Bombs and still they are full of tops. Maybe 50 tops left. Damn things were out of control. Luckily I have 350 W of light for them.

• golfnrl
    replied
    Lotsa flowers in there. Good lookin!

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Stretch is almost over and the difference between the 2 is that the one in the fabric pot is far bushier and has more tops even though I trained them the same. still the difference at first glance at this stage doesn't seem huge.
    Both at 26" tall and filling their part of the tent. gave them their 3 week trimming to make ready for the flowering run. I hope they flower as nicely as they have vegged. Could be some big colas.
    The Trans Siberian has made it to 16" and is looking healthy.
    Nutes at full strength. temps steady and RH between 35 and 65% .
    Showing pics before and after the trim.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    You sure got the green thumb JohnEmad I'm not sure for myself which i like better from my grows.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks gents, This so far has been one of my simple and easy grows.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Looking real good - great color

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Your plants are looking great man!

I didnt mind the fabric pots when I used them, but before I started quadlining I got plastic pots and drilled holes at the top to secure the branches. Now that i use electrical wire to stake them down, maybe I should go back to fabric. Could be a good experiment for my next grow!

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great John! Keep up the good work, and remember...Gentle! 🤣

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Although this is not a test using clones it is amazing the difference between the two. I will probably do this again with clones and photos just to see. But so far wow!

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Wow! Huge difference between the two pots

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Day 41 for the Berry Bomb girls. This auto grow is going much better then my last one.
    The one in the fabric pot is huge and crowding the others out. Topped June 3rd. Left 3,4,5th node branches which I tied down and out. Then I clipped out nearly 30 tops to leave only the most promising bud sites. Still will have 25 or so tops. She has stretched 9 inches in 6 days to 20" tall.had to add xtra N & cal/mag to keep the green going due to the heavy feeding and growth.

Did the same training for the BB in the plastic autopot but this one has stayed smaller with far less bud sites. still very happy with the plant.

The Trans Siberian is small and will not produce much although she looks good and the smoke is supposed to be a strong relaxing indica so perfect for the late evening.

Temps have been 19 to 30C, RH - 38-58%. res steady at 5.7 ph. Full strength Mantis nutes. 850 ppm.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    It does make growing orchids a walk in the park I must admit mate

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X