Auto pots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto pots

Is anyone currently using or has anyone tried the Auto-Pot system? I’m trying to get my grow to be as carefree as possible. It would definitely allow more time away from home but I can see where it could cause issues.

zo you never had root rot No?

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve only grown in soil, indoors or out. Root rot was one of my concerns, imagining them constantly sitting in a pool of water. They make a airdome that goes on the bottom of the pot so you can put a air stone in there. That would essentially make it a DWC dripfeed system.

On my 5th grow with Autopots. They can grow fine plants and once running well do free up the time spent growing.
    You can find some of my comments about the system here
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ge4#post405177

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! It would be nice to be able to go out of town in the middle of a grow instead of planning your grow cycles around vacations, holidays ect.

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      longest I have left the system run was 10 or 11 days in early veg. came back and said...holy shit did it grow.

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      That’s awesome! For the last 15+ years I’ve had to plan my grows around times I knew we’d be going somewhere longer than 4 or 5 days. I’m just glad my wife’s onboard with my hobby because I can’t tell you how many times over the years that something has come up unexpectedly and I had to stay home. Now that the kids are older and have moved out I want to be free to travel or go see them or the grandkids when we want. But if you’re younger with children, tending to my crop has also gotten me out of some shit I was glad to miss out on! There’s always good and bad

So you use living soil, right? Depending on how long you plan to be gone, you could try to set up an automatic watering system that could water for a set period while you're gone. Would probably be about the same price, probably less honestly. I was thinking about doing something like this for my big tent so I don't have to keep moving everything out every time I water. Depending on the size of the reservoir you use and how many plants you have, you could set it to last for a 2 week long vacation.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X