I want to grow 3 pounds in a 6 x 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to grow 3 pounds in a 6 x 6

OK I want to yield 3 pounds ina 6 x 6 space.

Ordering stuff from amazon an other sites, when it all arrives ill re update the thread with the completed setup and grow updates

My equipment is:

6500K led light (VEG ONLY)
    kingbrite 3000k led 480 watt 660nm cree red , uv , ir
    kingbrite 3000k 240 watt 660nm cree red , uv, ir
    ac infinity 8" and 6" fan
    carbon and intake filter
    rdwc system
    will figure out the nutrients later

SIDE NOTE: I am growing in a shed thats 6 x 6 outdoors because I cant grow inside and my city does not allow outdoor grows unless its in a covered structure. So I have a metal shed I will add vinyl flooring the wooden shed base I built off 2 x4s and sheet of plywood and silicone the edges to seal the shed. From there Ill add panda film or something to the inside for reflections of the light. My shed is covered by 3 big ass lemon trees I got out in the back of my yard too so Its under shade so heat is not a worry.

I plan to veg my plant for a whole month or until I feel its robust enough to yield a pound and because dwc plants veg faster ill have a robust plant in the same time it takes a soil plant to veg a month.. Im debating on if I want 2 or 3 big plants in there but give me suggestions you guys, Im looking for tips and advice on getting to 3 pounds in my space

Your goal isn’t out of reach But you may need to tweak some of your details to get there.

Lighting- Your 2 flowering lights total 700 watts or 19.44 watts/sq. foot, generally with the LED’s your using you want 30 watts/sq. foot so you may want to add another 300-400 watts of the same style led to maximize your lighting.

Plant count- If you want to maximize the space with a short veg period, even in dwc, more plants is the way to go.
    Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

You’re going to need a lot more light. 1g per watt is optimal which few growers reach

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        I grow outdoors in 7 gal pots, plants get really big, a single plant can cover almost 3x3 feet. And the energy from the sun is 1000watts/square meter. Each plant yields around half a pound. I could fit 4 in a 6x6 with the energy from the sun and still don’t get 3 pounds. I use gsc genetics at the moment so they yield really low but I’ve had one pound per plant with the right genetics. So you gonna need more light and a heavy producer just to make it possible if everything works out

Good Luck to you that's a pretty big goal. How tall is the ceiling? Citrus trees so you've got warm climate long growing season hopefully. I don't know dwc i'm soil indoor and outdoor. Lot's of work to be done good for you and your planning well. Got any idea what strain since you like the indica?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Obi-Wan has confirmed my thinking before I started writing. You ‘ll need greater light output to get your yields up and a few plants added to the list will improve your chances of getting your totals

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X