• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st grow

Help please!
    Hermi, Female, Male?
    13th day of flower (12/12)
    2x3x6 grow space.
    cfl bulbs ((7)-23 watt/6500 kelvin & (7)-23 watt/2700 kelvin.

That's a male. Those are pollen sacs. You'll want to pull it before they open and be careful not to cause them to open when removing them. You could wait for a second opinion. There is still time before they open on their own but it sure looks like a boy to me.
    Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
    Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Isn’t it a hermie ?
      It looks like there also is pre flowers ? On all the side Branches?

I have one in my grow room that makes these pollen sacs, so a hermie. But I cut all the pollen sacs I find. Gently. And I have nothing that seems like pollination yet. I check them 2x times every day and looking for pollen sacs, a bit of a job. But it can be done 👍🏻

• ellz
      ellz commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be a hermie. Hard to tell for me but very possible.

Thanks for the quick response. I kind of thought Hermi or even Male. It was a bag seed and I have some auto seeds that need to be started so not a total loss.

Comment

Definitely a herm, I see pistils top center of the first picture. A little blurry but they're there. If you want to keep it, and you can fix the issue causing it to herm, you can just pluck the sacs off. A buddy of mine gave me that advice a while back and it worked fine with few seeds. He also said if you dip your fingers in water between each it will neutralize the pollen and shouldn't spread. This does no good if you don't fix the issue causing it to herm though. If you have fixed the issue and have taken the sacs off and don't notice any new ones, you should be fine to flower as normal, just keep an eye on it. Hope that helps.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Last time we wrote about this and my problem. I found like 2 sacs every day. Now I can’t find none. I still keep looking for them. But I think I stopped the stress 🤔.

• dphipps1020
        dphipps1020 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's good. Hope you're right

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t think I’m right 😂 but I’ll must keep checking.

Decided to ride Pat out.

I do have another question if anyone can help please.
      I have a grow tent in my garage. The door is open often and the tent is sometimes open as well.
      I am also finishing the hermi at 7th week of flower in the garage but not in the tent.
      Question:
      Can the tent be pollenated by the outside air and/or the hermi growing 10 feet away?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long winded question.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it can why chance it?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X