Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drooping leaves after defoliation

Hello everyone
    well.... After the mrs defoliated the plants yesterday taking 8 big fan leaves.... The plants are drooping really bad šŸ˜Ŗ I've been reading that this is normal but I'm worried they're kaput!
    would darkness or more light help or just keep the routine of 18 on and 6 off?
    Thanks
    DaveāœŒ

Dont change the light hours.
    I said it would become stressed yesterday, and if think this is the plantā€™s response for the leaves itā€™s missing.
    keep the normal setup of light and everything like before. But all the fan leaves at once is quite a bit - In my opinion
    Just because people are over 50 doesnā€™t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the ā€œbestā€ lol

Comment

should be fine a pic will tell us more the reason are many why noobs still do this
      but a follower of Robert Clark and rather not

if I want more buds I grow more plants ..lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        The history here is. The wife made the wrong decision and cut emā€™ all off vostok. And this was not the task- so right now itā€™s damage repair she cut ALL fan leaves off. I have seen the picture of the plant yesterday šŸ‘šŸ»

I gave them a good drink and the leaves are perking up now so fingers crossed no damage done... I will wait another month before switching... Thanks for putting my mind at rest!
      cheers
      DaveāœŒ

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Dave1972 well you just may get a huge return by what she did. I'm not of grower who totally strips the fans and just leaves tiny suger leaf. But we've seen worse leaf strips. And yes I do take many leaf during the grow.

• dphipps1020
        dphipps1020 commented
        Editing a comment
        I strip most of the fan leaves on a regular basis. It shocks the plant a little but won't kill it, from my experience at least. Sounds like the drooping was just them saying they're extra thirsty to me.

Thanks everyone .... This forum is so helpful and full of advice... I really appreciate you all taking time to help me
      thanks
      DaveāœŒ

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X