Ladies getting leggy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies getting leggy?

I put my girls under light yesterday, growing fem Black Domina indoors. I have 5 plants under a 400w bulb. I have initially set the height at 25in above the tops. I’m a bit worried they may get a bit leggy and if I should lower the light. Any advice would be much appreciated

I would advise you check the manufacturer of your light to see how close it should be.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I think the light is a little high, personally. This may help, https://www.growweedeasy.com/hps-grow-lights-setup

Comment

Originally posted by FURIOUSSTYLES View Post
        I put my girls under light yesterday, growing fem Black Domina indoors. I have 5 plants under a 400w bulb. I have initially set the height at 25in above the tops. I’m a bit worried they may get a bit leggy and if I should lower the light. Any advice would be much appreciated

Every grow is different
        simply leave for temp gauge at leaf height for 10-30 mins

adjust accordingly aim for 25c/77f

I use an 8 inch fish line hanging of my 600w hps for about 60.000 Lu as a guide

good luck

Comment

• Obi-Wan
          Obi-Wan commented
          Editing a comment
          60,000 lux for a seedling?? That’s aggressive, and would require putting a 400 watt hps at about 12 inches from the plants assuming a high quality bulb.

Thanks for the help guys. I’ve dropped it about 10in, the temp is now around 25. They look happy and the soil isn’t drying out from the bulb so I reckon I must be in the sweet spot.

Comment

10 in above seedling. Is this a led light? If so your going to light burn them. Best of luck though.

Comment

• dphipps1020
            dphipps1020 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dropped 10 inches from 25, so it's at 15 inches right now.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X