Pistils?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The plant actually looks quite good.
    doesn’t look like a N deficiency, the rest of the plant have a really good green color. If I’m wrong, I will get corrected of course, but my opinion. It only gets “window” light right ?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it wants some magnesium

• Philou38
      Philou38 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, only window light. The last 2 weeks were very sunny. Since yesterday it is being partly rainy and should be like for a few days.
      When I'm home all day they get direct sunlight all day long as I move them from an east facing window to a West facing window. When I'm at work I just leave them on the west side and they get direct sunlight from 13:00 to ~20:30.

And here is a picture of the second plant (1 week younger) which is still all green and healthy.

Comment

Should the yellowing leaves be removed then? Or just leave as it is, until they eventually die?

Comment

The lowest one you can easily remove no problem.
        Do you have bloom nutes for the plant ?
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Philou38
          Philou38 commented
          Editing a comment
          Still no nutes only the NPK that was already in the soil

But as I mentioned earlier in this thread. It will have a hard time in those small pots. And it will take a some work to keep it happy, in that pot.

Comment

• Philou38
          Philou38 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I'll think about it and decide this weekend.. I'm just afraid to hurt more than help it by transplanting as it is already flowering.
          If in the end I decide to transplant, should I use a soil with higher P and K amounts than N?
          Thanks again for all your help

• Philou38
          Philou38 commented
          Editing a comment
          At least it doesn't seem that the yellowing spread more in the last 24 hours (for now)

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          You Can use the same soil, if you have more.
          But some bloom nutrients would be nice for the plant 👍🏻 It will thank you

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X