No announcement yet.

Grow 2 journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took forever to get a pic without her sparkling. I told you she was finishing lol.

Comment

Well she isn't big. But she's beautiful. And she's definitely coming down in 2 weeks. Shes a pretty old girl. 💓

I did already remove the larf and popcorn to let the buds ripen. If the larf. Just air dried is any indication. She has some kick.
      3.5 grams of larf.

If anyone with more experience thinks I should wait to flush. Please speak up
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 08-01-2020, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Started using this technique.

Comment

The mainline is...wow. Those are going to be big lol.
          Just started week 4.
          Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 08-03-2020, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Well life never stops throwing curveballs. I ended up getting called to work out of town and I need it right now.

Unfortunately that means my little widow auto came down today.

She made it to week 8 but I would like to have faded her a little more.

and of course my big scale is broken. My roommate left his big scale at work. And My Neighbors Big scale is broken LOL. So we don't have a wet weight but we are all guessing it should dry to about 2 oz. The buds are incredibly dense..

in honour of Nebula I have done a picture in her style. I don't have a green wig and I don't need to hide my identity in Canada but here it is LOL sorry about my ugly mug.

Comment

• 420chicano
              420chicano commented
              Editing a comment
              Your like your plant Fabulous....
              Say no more.. nice Arbusto !

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              nice fat flowers even being a bit early. congrats.

looks like nice little haul. They really look good bro!
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Originally posted by Jasreef View Post
              looks like nice little haul. They really look good bro!
              She was small but a little heavier than I guessed

Comment

So impressed with this cheese auto freebie from canuk. Glad I have another. Day 70 from seed.

Comment

Week 7 starts in 2 days

Lots of youtube vids of her being a fast finisher.
                  I think she might finish almost on breeder time.
                  we will see, but she is starting to swell now. I saw my first amber today. Almost all milky. At least 3 more weeks but that's fast. Yummy. Ooooo she is stinky too. Lol

Comment

Good job boi
                    420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
                    Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
                    2 Lemon Skunk Plants
                    (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
                    CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

Originally posted by 420chicano View Post
                      Good job boi
                      Thanks man. I appreciate the community. You folks have helped me come a long way in a couple grows. I see now that my new degree in horticulture will be as ambitious a project as my degree in music. A lifelong learning process. Remember your big 4. Heat humidity temperature and water.

Comment

You all taught me to cultivate structure like this. Thank you. My 6 month old WW mom. Raped of her powers and retired. She won't be a huge yield but I think she'll make some solid nugs. Week 3 since flip.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                          SoOrbudgal commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well looks like you've become a fine grower by my eyes. Really good attention to the plants.

• FurnaceBoi
                          FurnaceBoi commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hope SoOrbudgal Thanks. You all taught me well. Big change since my first lol. On my fourth crop already. 16 plant sea of green in a 5 x 5 with a 600 hid. Photos coming soon lol.. Hope to harvest before Christmas and school.
                          Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 08-23-2020, 09:49 PM.

They dont call it grow weed easy for nothing. Follow this simple system. It works. And the system leaves you open to grow in so many different styles. BIG 4. HEAT, HUMIDITY, WATER AND LIGHT.
                        Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 08-23-2020, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Almost time to wrap this grow up.
                        Cheese auto Day 75 from sprout. Week 7 of flower. Showing lots of amber and fading. Going to flush her.

This sativa is outrageous. She is stinking up the place. In typical sativa style, she has been stretchy, finicky and isn't ready to finish lol.

Comment

The box...is gone 😪😪😪

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X