X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emiftz80
    replied
    Originally posted by FurnaceBoi View Post
    Planted 1 White Widow Auto - Crop King seeds.
    Planted 6 bag seeds. Bag "said" DC OG.
    planted seeds directly to soil.
    All 7 broke ground yesterday.

Soil grow, 50/50 Promix, Root farm. 30% perlite added.
    Auto in 5 gallon smart pot
    DC OG in starter cups
    2 x 4 x 60 fusion hut tent
    1000w equivalent Morsen blurple light, 185 W draw.
    PH 6.5

​​​​​​​The rest of the details in photos.

Tags: None
    Happy Growing White Widow perfect strain.

Leave a comment:

• Fedexzw
    replied
    Nice journal, I also mess it up while mainline, in my case was for impatient, learn the lesson.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    My growth is so vigorous, even through stress. I might do the final topping tomorrow. They are almost ready.the mainline helps the subsequent steps heal faster.
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 06-11-2020, 11:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    The cheese auto freebie lives. All 3 Canuk seeds sprouted. 3 days direct to soil.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Defoliated the gift plant. Still don't know what I'm going to do with it LOL. White widow fem. Crop king. I think I will mother it. I don't have time to flower very many before I go to school. It is illegal to transport plants in flower in Canada. As long as they're in veg they are not considered drugs. In fact they're a novelty item
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 06-11-2020, 09:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Lst on autos makes ugly plants. I trust in you guys when they decide to flower they will take off upwards.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    I think we can all safely say. This is no OG. it is a sativa dominant hybrid. Compared to 2 white widow

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Yes I was fortunate that all six remain healthy for one month. But now I have identified the males by pre flower. I have two females left and thankfully they are my strongest.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Good point

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    If anyone is asking about the time it takes to Mainline. I am at Day 26 from seed. Make sure you have vigorous plants before you attempt this timeline.
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 06-11-2020, 04:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    I love how the mainline technique almost automatically super crops you. Without super cropping. One more topping then recovery and flip. Maybe lol.
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 06-11-2020, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Take note of the asymmetrical growth on this node. I believe it is as a result of too aggressive training on the last node. I think I damaged it causing the uneven growth.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Training round 2 on the remaining 2 mainlines. Gg4 fem and Bubba kush fem broke ground.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Well the verdict is in. 4 boys 2 girls from the og. Not a great average but the good news is my two healthiest are the girls. OG 1 and 6.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    My girly room.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X