No announcement yet.

Grow 2 journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 hour results from the tiny nutrient feeding. The nutrient plants had exponential growth. In fact some of their leaves grew so much overnight they look deformed. I perceive this as too much too soon. If you're comparing the photo the nutrient plants at the top and you can see the deformity in the leaves. The ones that still got straight water are in the bottom row.

Comment

I guess I forgot to mention I have three trade certifications through the IICRC in environmental abatement. I understand air flow and humidity at an engineering level which is how I can MacGyver cheap solutions to control

Comment

Grow 2 notes. Less is more.

Comment

The nutrient plants are looking ugly. Twisted and deformed. They are bag seeds so likely a bit unstable. I even got a herm on grow 1.
          Any ideas what this might be?
          I have already designated them as outdoor. After I clone and identify their sex they are going outside. I don't I want them in my room after getting a Herm last time.
          One of my mentors thinks it's calmag. Opinions?
          Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 05-24-2020, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Day 14 of life. Plants are recovering from the heat stress. It appears as though my ventilation shut down and my temperature went up to 92 for 3 hours. This seems to be the cause of the curling leaves. Will be transplanting in the next day or two.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              They look good from here those seedlings.

I will give my 2wk old seedling something called " mega crop " mixes with water, smells like a shit house door on a tuna boat only need a pinch in 16oz of water I think they do good also. It all depends how the first week goes of growth. I'm also upping my amounts for testing them now also. Good luck
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Ya they bounced back nicely.

Comment

I gave the auto 1 litre of a 1/8 solution of base around the edge.

Comment

5 of 6 OG transplanted to 6 liter pots. First transplanting.
                  The runt, #4, can wait another couple of days.
                  Number 1 and 6 looking a little droopy but the rest don't seem stressed yet.

Note to self : don't use pop bottles to start seedlings anymore. The shape of the bottle made it very difficult to get the plants out without injury. I had to split them without cutting the roots.
                  Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 05-28-2020, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Um...lol. Well good news. No more drooping. Looks like we have a positive reaction to the transplant. Glad I was able to pull that off with a minimum of a stress. Looks like they won't have much recovery.

Comment

We have a winner. Plant one. First to sprout. Fastest growing. Hope it's a girl

Comment

First topping at 3rd node on all but number 4. I will give peewee a few more days

Comment

Plants looked great. Added my b52 for stems since I am mainlining. Full dose b52. 1/4 dose base
                          Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 05-31-2020, 03:54 PM.

Comment

I will alternate with straight water. Next feeding 1/2 base then I will go on a full nutrients program. And full b52 till the end.
                            Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 05-31-2020, 04:10 PM.

Comment

No visible stress from topping. They like the b52

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X