Close to Harvest Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close to Harvest Time

Hello my Friends, so my Gelat OG is 65 days today, and her tricomes are all cloudy, but I don't see any amber yet. My question is, the fan leaves are turning colors, and I'm not exactly sure why. I'm hoping she doesn't have a nutrient deficiency. I didn't feed her any nutes this week, because the PPM is high, after this mornings watering, the run off PPM was 1240, was 1340, two days ago. my goal is to get her down to about 200, before harvest. this was my first auto grow, and this plant seemed like a dwarf, for the first 40 days, so I didn't do any type of training, just let her do her thing! she looking dec ent now, solid buds!

Looks close to me. What kind of buzz do you want out of it? Do you have something to look close like atleast 30x zoom. 60 to 90 ideally. Might want to do a big flush to get the ppms down. Near the end of my crop, which was yesterday I did an 8 gallon flush of ph 6.5 water 8 gallon flush in a 3 gallon pot. Got my self down from high 900s down to 250 or so. Your Plants looks good and healthy though.
    Last edited by Jordann; 05-17-2020, 01:02 PM.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

It looks normal to me. Maybe it's the lighting but I didn't see anything to indicate a major issue. Most strains, the fan leaves start to die off as you get closer to the end. I'm going to guess that's probably what you're starting to see. As for the amber trichomes, just keep waiting is really all you can do. Hope that helps

Comment

I'll be growing GelatOG sometime in the next few years, courtesy of Seedsman's 420 sale. It's a pretty plant and I'm hoping it smokes at least as good as it looks.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

thanks guys, i appreciate your feedback. Hey underground, your right, the Gelat OG, is a bitchen looking plant.heres another look.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X