Seed rip off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed rip off?

Well, I ordered $40 worth of seeds from The Vault and received a white tank top for a 2 year old... Not kidding. NOW what do I do?
    Where to get seeds?
    50.00%
    How to not get ripped off?
    50.00%

This list shares reliable marijuana seed banks with good genetics that ship worldwide. USA residents: learn how to safely order cannabis seeds online!

Did you dig through everything? Some can hide them good!

Comment

• ladygoldfish
      ladygoldfish commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG! THANK YOU Rwise!!! I examined the shirt and they were hidden in the lining. (I'm new) Now I have to write the company back and apologize.

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, who wants to read that letter? 😆

Go find yerself a two year old who looks good in a wife beater. My first seeds came in a white head-band. I'll send that to you. It's the 70's, white-trash tennis drip.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Funny they do that. Because seeds you always can see on a x-ray scan😅
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        X ray can kill seed, the package my seed came in had labeling that would burn/distort under x ray or microwave.

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Never killed any of my seeds. 😆

But seriously. The seeds might be stuffed in some part of the hems.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Too damn funny! Glad you found them 😂🤣😂

Comment

ladygoldfish don’t feel too bad. Nirvana sent me a really cheap pair of garden gloves and I almost tossed them out. I decided to see how really awful the fabric felt so I tried them on...Bingo, seeds were in the fingers

Comment

Hahah damn that’s a good one. I vote for seeing the letter.

Comment

How did you pay for your order? They have all the credit card logos on their page yet they can't take them from the USA. When I try to call them the phone disconnects instantly. & it's been 2wks without a reply to several emails.

Comment

That was almost a disaster! Could you imagine if you had washed the shirt? So glad you found them! Happy growing.
                Last edited by ellz; 05-16-2020, 01:55 AM.
                Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
                Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

LOL, Glad you found them!

Comment

Now this post made my day LOL good news.
                    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                    indoor/outdoor grower
                    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Ha ha, just received 5 Bruce Banner #3 autos courtesy Original Sensible Seeds and The Vault along with a Dinafem T-shirt xl so all good. They shipped in a bubble bag in a similar fashion as you ladygoldfish. I had to search for them.
                      How rough is the mail delivery system on things? With all that packaging they managed to crush 2 seeds. Wow! even so i am real happy it finally arrived after 6 weeks.

Comment

if your in a state that weed is legal, you can get seed shipped to you from many sources. I get mine from seedman, mainly because they take credit cards.

Comment

• JDU
                          JDU commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Dammit!!!!
                          I only have Mastercard.

• FunkyButtLovin
                          FunkyButtLovin commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nirvana takes MC.

• JDU
                          JDU commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes they do! I have some of the Mango Skunk you sent me the link to!

This looks like it was made out of unicorn hide for some 12 year old girl going to a rave. I don't know if I'm man enough to sport it as a regular wallet. I'm pretty sure I'm not. Not even willing to take the chance of whipping it out at the liquor store with some of the local tough customers behind me. Plus, I use a money clip.
                        My first order had to be shipped 'guaranteed' because the first one, the head band, got taken. This is what I got. They were so clever as to put the seeds in the bill compartment. When I say clever, I mean not so clever.

What do you suppose happened to the rest of the unicorn? Someone look for a unicorn horn for me. My hip hurts. I need a cane. And don't send me a freaking narwhal horn. Got too many of those. Maybe a fresh unicorn I can make a robe out of. Are unicorn robes warm? What about gelatin made out of unicorn hooves? Keep the extra horn. Owning two would be gauche. Not going to eat one. I hear it's bad luck to eat unicorn meat.
                        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                        3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                          Gingerbeard commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I was going to use it as an OG tip. Look for an elf to get pecker'd with. Maybe score an ounce of elf weed from him. Mmm... elf weed... Crap! Elf shatter! Someone get me in touch with an elf.

• JDU
                          JDU commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Or a Pixie. I hear they got some bad assed dust!!

• Gingerbeard
                          Gingerbeard commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That stuff's too hard for me JDU. My limit is three Pixie Sticks. Two, if they're cherry.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X