Recall notice for Okies! Moon Mix, LLC – Batch 158

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recall notice for Okies! Moon Mix, LLC – Batch 158

URGENT NOTICE: Recall of Medical Marijuana Products – Moon Mix, LLC – Batch 158

The Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) has requested a recall of products processed by Moon Mix, LLC, a medical marijuana processor in the Oklahoma County area.

Medical marijuana products from Batch 158 have failed required testing and may not be safe for consumers. The products being recalled are mints and vape cartridges that show Batch Number 158 on the labeling.

Patients or caregivers who have affected medical marijuana products in their possession should contact the dispensary they purchased the products from for information on its recall procedures.

We all got emails this morning here as well.

Comment

"and why does this surprise you" (Seindfeld 19..)

Comment

The upside is you have an 'authority' who monitors that sort of thing.
        Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Like so many other recalls, how are you made aware of the problem, strictly an email? Suppose you aren’t the end user?

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            This is why I posted here, I know many that do not use email (they have an account for their permit and thats all), but that product is not likely to be in my area (yes it could be) as that lab is an hour from here.
            I would hope that if it was something that was hurting folks it would be in the media/news/propaganda!

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't believe I've seen that brand available in any of the few shops I've been in around here.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X