Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help!

Can anyone offer any suggestions on what is going on with my girl?? She is purple erckle strain growing in live soil indoors.
    I use rainwater with some CalMag and that is it.

You have many burned tips around the whole plant - normally that indicates nute burn ?
    Last edited by CaptainWiese91; 05-13-2020, 05:36 PM.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Ok so just reading your post without looking at the pictures, I am going to say you don't (or shouldn't with living soil) need the CalMag. I'm going with CaptainWiese91 on this, I think the CalMag is causing your nutrient burn. Could also be partly due to the rainwater. In living soil you should be able to use tap water and have everything still good. Try it with no CalMag solution first and see if that helps. Should work but if not, try tap water with nothing in it. Just my suggestion, hope it helps

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t truly understand living soil bro - but I do know ph you don’t need to check in that type for soil.
        It could be set cal mag - but I never seen a toxicity from cal-mag to be honest ? Then I shoul be a lockout from other things in the soil ?

• dphipps1020
        dphipps1020 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have no idea really. I use living soil and I don't feed anything when I water, so the CalMag was my best guess for the burning. Then again the rainwater could also be what's causing it, contaminants from the air and such. He can try the rainwater without the CalMag first, just to see, but I'm almost willing to bet it's one or both causing it. I've never used rainwater myself, just straight tap water, and haven't had a problem yet.

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ove used rainwater on my very first indoors grow - can when I remember I had a lot of problems with it. Could be anything in my grow that time. Or could be the rain water..

how was the rain water collected? there are many contaminants in gutter and shingles. I agree with dphipps1020 either no calmag or just tap water personally I would go with just tap water after you find out whats in it I thought rain water was the way to go too until it killed one of my plants because of how I was collecting it

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X