Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time growing, do my plants look okay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time growing, do my plants look okay?

Hi Novora and welcome. A couple of observations I saw:
    1. The 2 larger plants probably need larger containers. They may be becoming root bound. Also, they have some yellow tips which could be a copper deficiency or even nutrient burn.
    2. The larger plant that's in the middle of your picture could possibly be a male. When I zoomed in toward the right lower part of the plant it almost looks like there were some male balls. That could also be something with the image itself.
    3. I'm not sure what type of light you're using but you may have some stretch going on on the larger two plants to the right as well. You can remedy this by moving the light closer to the plants but not too close that it burns them.

Hopefully some other members will chime in. Happy growing.
    Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
    Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

No such thing as a bad experience growing. It's how you learn. If your not going to move the plants to bigger pots, learn about topping. A plant can only produce as much flower as it has roots to support it. What lights are you using or is it outside?
      I bet Bob Marley's mansion
      has a garden in the back
      Where he's growing something special
      Some celestial homemade hash
      we'll sit down on his front porch
      And listen to the angels band
      Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

For a decent sized plant, you'll want them to be in a 5-8 gallon pot. If you want trees, try a 30 gallon pot! Also, is that some kind of Thai you're growing?
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Bigger pot and more light

Comment

Hey sorry for the late reply. I’m using 3x 300w led flood lights, I had read somewhere that during the veg state white is better but I could be wrong.
            also their was originally 3 bigger plants and I topped one which caused it to grow a lot of new shoots but they were so close together it was like the leaves were knotting on each other.
            because I was running out of room I moved the one that I topped under an 500w MH in a different location and it seemed to be doing a little better because it was warmer but then I nearly cut my finger off at work and was in hospital for 5 days and by the time I got back to it, the plant was nearly dead.
            ill move them to larger containers on the weekend and I’ll keep you posted

Comment

Damn, man. Here's to speedy healing for your damaged digit!
              Coconut Grove
              4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
              4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
              32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
              Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Now I'm curious too. Might be a boy in that group.
                Might want to take a closer look.
                Good luck with your injury. Just curious what do you do for work?

Troy.
                🙂

Comment

Keep up the good work I just threw in some Swamp boys seeds!!

Hells bells super stoked about this hopefully they look like the photos.. time will tell

Comment

So I checked and none of them are males/herm, they were cloned from a female plant. The two bigger ones were taken during veg and the little ones were taken during flowering.
                    ive moved the bigger ones out of the pots and now put them into the ground and the little ones I moved into buckets a bit bigger till I can build another shed for them.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That looks like a hemp strain CBD ? Do you know what strain the mother was? Sure is tiny skinny leaf just interesting what strain? Good you did transplants they look healthy and growing strong. Good luck

Nop not sure what strain it is, this was the mother tho

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X