Leaf problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaf problem

I have a small hydroponic set up (1or2 plants at a time).
    i have had decent success with Black Indica and Dwarf Low Flyer. Decided to try Northern Lights from a different supplier and now running into issues I have not seen before. Ph is set between 5.5 and 6.5, flush and change water weekly and using Advanced Nutrients. I have reduced nutrients to almost nothing and problem still exists on new growth. Any constructive input will be appreciated as I have only been growing for a year. Thanks

What about your roots. ? Do they look fine ?
    do you use cal-mag ?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Roots look like others have, creamy white or slightly darker. No smell or anything. I have not used any cal mag in any grows some far, maybe I should?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        They need cal/mag to move nutrients around I know.
        And it’s a vital nutrient for the plants. I don’t think your water contains cal-mag ??
        For me it looks like a cal problem?

alltatup You grow hydro right ?
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes indeed.

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Cal-mag problem ??

Definitely looks unhappy.
      Pics of both new and old growth will help with diagnosis.
      Can you give any more specifics on how you're feeding?
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Datweed
        Datweed commented
        Editing a comment
        Feeding includes adding nutrients to my pitcher, checking and adjusting pH as needed, pumping reservoir MT and refilling. I am using 2 ml ea of Micro (2-0-0) Bloom (1-3-4) and Grow (1-0-4) to 2 liters of water. Same as I have on the other plants I have grown. I have dealt with the “claw” and made adjustments as needed with my other grows, this does not look like that but may be the same issue?

Hi Dat: the worms and slime thing concerns me. Are they really worms? And we need better pictures of the slime.

Have you flushed them? I used to use Adv. nutes, and frequently had salt buildup in the roots. Give them a flush for 24 hours, just pH'd water,

And get back to us on the slime and worms!!! I'm worried!!!
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Datweed
        Datweed commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too, never seen it before. I am wondering if maybe the new plugs I used on this plane were contaminated or something? My room is isolated and fairly secure so not sure where they came from or what they are. This is in the basement so I suppose maybe a spider thing?
        Will try and post a better pic of the “worm”.

Originally posted by Datweed View Post
      I have a small hydroponic set up (1or2 plants at a time).
      i have had decent success with Black Indica and Dwarf Low Flyer. Decided to try Northern Lights from a different supplier and now running into issues I have not seen before. Ph is set between 5.5 and 6.5, flush and change water weekly and using Advanced Nutrients. I have reduced nutrients to almost nothing and problem still exists on new growth. Any constructive input will be appreciated as I have only been growing for a year. Thanks
      No Nutes for 24 hours clean the gear and rez with bleach or Peroxide

VIP change water 2x times per week

and get a lab test on your water..perhaps free at your utility
      of which very few new growers bother with until the shit hits the fan ..lol

check no light getting in

good luck

Comment

• Datweed
        Datweed commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, appreciate the help!!

Without pics of roots and slimey worms can't say nothin...
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X