Seedbank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seedbank

Just wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of or bought seeds from Pure Altitude seedbank, out of Michigan, I think, they got plenty to choose from, if they are legit.
    I talked to the guy, but something didn't sound right, or just could be me, but I didn't pull the trigger, yet, wanted to hear from some of yall first.
    thanks.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

DAAS, I say trust your gut feeling. It's actually based in the UK, and it has a good reputation from what I see online. I always go with Seedman; they now ship to a distributor in the US instead of directly to you.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      He called an his number shows Michigan, so does his website.
      I know there is another bank called Attitude, that's overseas,
      Yeah I'm going on gut feelings, but my gut feelings ain't like trumps,lol
      Good to hear from you Sis.hope your doing well, have a nice weekend! !!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 You too, my brother!

alltatup so how does that work? Are you getting seed shipped within the USA from a facility in the US?

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably trying to eliminate confiscated seeds is my guess

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Well that is what happened on my last order so I am VERY hesitant to order again. But, how long was that process ?

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm still waiting for my order I placed on the 18th. It didn't take as long earlier this year but that was before COVID became such a problem.

Farmall What kingfish says: My seeds get to the US, and from here, I think they go to distribution centers. One time they arrived from Oklahoma, and this last time in March, from another state. Seedsman is doing serious megabusiness, and ask yourself, Why?

Right prices; right selection; highly trustworthy; good deals on freebies; bitcoin 15% off my total price plus more freebies, which I really like. They're way cheaper than SeedSupreme. They became my go to store a long time ago.

My first purchase of seeds in 2015: I used ILGM and Herbie's. Then I used Seedsman and SeedSupreme most of the time, I tried Gyo a couple of times, a couple of other places, but no one beats Seedsman for the things I listed above. It's easy for me to look up cup-winning strains there.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeeesh, when aren't they busy?

• AccidentalGardener
      AccidentalGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      Alas, the Thrax pandemic has caused Seedsman to stop accepting new accounts, so I was out of luck. I so very badly wanted to use Seedsman, but simply put, nope this time. Hope the bank I was able to make work for me (Grower's Choice) works out for me, if you know what I mean.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      AccidentalGardener Wow, I'm surprised to hear that. Let us know when your order arrives.

I just received my first order from Seedsman on Monday. Took about 3 weeks to get them. Communication was great and they threw in 8 free ones. Will definitely use them again in the future.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Have fun!!! ;-}

Is that bank the same Growers Choice out of Colorado? If so, you should be alright. Most Colorado folk are good people and most of the buds that come out of this state are fire, I know Californians that get their smoke from Colorado and swear up and down it's much better, and I saw plenty of good reviews about them.

Comment

Seedsman is accepting new accounts again, but I already spent my lunch money at Growers Choice. Still waiting..."shipping label created" on July 2

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Growers Choice is fine from what i've seen. I've got a account with them.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X