Back after being sick half to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back after being sick half to death

Spent the last week in bed, barely able to get up and use the bathroom letalone eat. Still waiting for test results but I'm up and walking. This Corona shit is no joke, sweating unable to sleep. Take off blankets immediately freeze. Every muscle aches, every joint burns, no pun intended, I couldn't smoke if I tried. Couldn't handle any light and sound just makes the migraine go through the roof. Apparently I was rambling gibberish, guess seizure meds pain meds and sleepers interacting with the sickness. I don't remember the weekend. Glad I have someone that was here for me. Never want to go through this again. random thoughts going through my mind I would of welcomed just dying. I'm 29 and have always been healthy so I can't imagine what others are, and have gone through. I say this as someone who is on enough methadone to kill normal people and it doesn't touch anything, it's a living hell. For whatever reason my dad hasn't gotten it, yet atleast even living with me, if he does God forbid I'll be there for him like he was me. Wouldn't wish this on people I hate. And the dreams. The most fucked up dreams over and over. Plants were the least of my worries. Managed to fix em up today, cleared all the perlite that came to the top of the pots over the last month or so, topped them with some fresh mix. Tied all them limbs back down afterwards in their final places to harvest maybe 2 or 3 weeks left. I'll put some pics when I get finished trying to eat something.

Anyways don't think it can't happen to you, my best guess is that I got it somewhere the next town over when I went shopping and saw the doctor but can't pinpoint it exactly.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Was a busy afternoon 1 to 8 this evening. Glad to be mobile again.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.

Comment

I thought I would lose a plant or 2 only watering what I could reach from my knees on the floor, the little ones along the back we're all but dead yesterday but they came back today, about 2 or 3 weeks flowering for them. Seeds going into the ground when I know I'm up to the task.

Comment

Man that's sounds scary, what you had, I'm glad your better.
        I was on 100mgs, of Methadone 16years, glad I got on the Suboxone bout 8years ago, I been doing only a quarter a film the last couple of years now, an it's working fine.
        GoodLuck with everything.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea thought I was good then bam 3 more days in bed. And yea 165 for me but it's for pain as much as it's to stop me going back to the meds I used to be on. Thanks. I think it's only luck I could of gotten this far in life to be honest.

Glad you're feeling better, Jordann. Your plants look like they weathered the storm just fine.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Glad your getting better that sounded like a real ball buster , I saw in your post that you had to get on you knees to water , I found a scoop that I mounted on a broom handle and I can reach the back with out straining , when My big scoop broke I went looking for a replacement ,I found one on amazon called a grain scoop
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Jordann
            Jordann commented
            Editing a comment
            I like that idea. I usually pull the plants out to water, and rotate them between the 2 lights but that's a good idea for when I'm too lazy. I was thinking of like a beer bong kind of thing. Funnel and long hose. Would serve 2 purposes. Finally back to normal, I think.

Good to hear your better Jordan. I was sick like you same symptoms had R lower lobe pneumonia lost appitite and taste. and Dr. tested me after 10days of feeling better and antibodies came back negative so no covid just a terrible sort of flu? Who the hell knows and way ya it sucks the life out of you. Your plants don't look bad they look ready for a wack LOL stay strong
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad to hear you recovered Jordan! Scary stuff. You now should ask for a raise since you carry the antibody

• Jordann
            Jordann commented
            Editing a comment
            It was hell. Just getting back to normal now thanks for the well wishes. Still waiting for the test to come back. Us Small towns are low priority. Glad you're feeling better as well.

Good to see you back! Your girls are going to want some affection to make up for the lack of it.

Comment

• Jordann
            Jordann commented
            Editing a comment
            Spent the day with em today they needed a cleaning and some water, just pHed water with molasses for the rest of their lives.

Glad you are OK and on the mend Jordann...this virus seems to have no bounds.
          Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
          Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
          Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Jordann
            Jordann commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm leaning heavily towards the test coming back positive but waiting seems like forever. Just like the last week of flower to be finished.

Glad to see you are back up and healthy again.
          Our area has almost zero Covid and I hope it stays that way. Certainly don't want to see anyone getting that thing.

Comment

• Jordann
            Jordann commented
            Editing a comment
            It would of seemed the same here. Our manor had its first case 4 days ago, first positive case in town of 3000. Mine will likely be second. Seems it's everywhere weather we know it or not.

Welcome back to life man! My mrs had it, just mild flue for 3 weeks then 3 weeks of hell. She just got better and im gateful. Speedy recovery. I was on alot of that stuff back then but manage to cut it out. 4 months of hell and I had not been able to without help.

Good looking plants!
          Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• Jordann
            Jordann commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks. Glad she got over it as well. I thought it was just a mild cold for 4 or 5 days then it kicked in and wholly hell it was a ride. I'd be done with the drugs if I didn't trash my body so much in the last 30 years. One day maybe.

Glad to hear you're on the mend Jordann. Welcome back!

Comment

• Jordann
            Jordann commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks. Couldn't keep me down forever. Just worried my dad will get it since we live together at the moment but so far so good.

Well finally back to normal, should I have not spoken too soon, I thought I was good when I posted this post but then down ago for a few more days. Hoping it's over with and I'm immune to further infection.

Comment

Test came back positive and got tested again to see if it's still with me or gone. Hoping it's gone. Wish me luck.

Comment

Best of luck! Next they'll be asking for antibody tests then donations,

Comment

• Jordann
                Jordann commented
                Editing a comment
                Well I regularly donate blood but it's mostly closed down right now. They can have it. I like to think of it like an oil change. Old blood out. Make some new stuff then get some more taken out Nd the cycle continues

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X