New to Autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Autos

Hey all. Follow up to some previous posts, I experienced an MS exacerbation and made it through most of the plants I had growing thanks to my family. I ended up with several grams of oil and flower to get me through awhile. But it's running low. I started some auto flowers in late March, I'm amazed at the progress. I'm seeing some autos advertise as super fast, 60 to 70 days start to finish. Is this realistic? I am including a picture of my first auto grow. It's a Blue Dreams, a White Cheese and a Grand daddy purple by MSNL. The GDP I broke off trying to LST, it only has 4 armatures and almost has the mass of the other 2.
    I bet Bob Marley's mansion
    has a garden in the back
    Where he's growing something special
    Some celestial homemade hash
    we'll sit down on his front porch
    And listen to the angels band
    Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

To the best of my knowledge Autoflowers should be harvested by day 60
    the Ruderalis gene don't mess at all with vegging at best you have 14 days of veg before the first signs of sex show

Hence to get he same volume( as photos) you are enticed to grow more... buy more seed
    so its vip for new auto growers to get into breeding even Collidial Silver soon after their first harvest
    and avoid wasting cash

my best advice with Autos is not over feed

good luck

Comment

I am definitely making my own feminized seed. That's coming over the winter
      I bet Bob Marley's mansion
      has a garden in the back
      Where he's growing something special
      Some celestial homemade hash
      we'll sit down on his front porch
      And listen to the angels band
      Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Woodsman67 nice to hear from you again and glad your feeling better. I have a couple friends with the MS and MJ helps them they tell me. Autos are pretty fun i'm really getting into them now also just mostly for the love of growing anything plant wise. You take care and keep us updated on those autos.

• Woodsman67
        Woodsman67 commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal thanks! I missed the interaction and the sharing. I love growing plants in general as well, it's always my go to therapy.

Im getting ready to try some 60 day autos. Will they flower if kept under 18+ hr of light, will they get seeds ?
      *4x2x6 for veg with HLG65 4000k x3
      ​​​​*2x2x4 for mothers with HLG65 [van helsing, master breath, white mo, pineapple express]
      *custom 4x4 closet for flower with HLG260 + 4' T5 (x4) - agromax bloom led x2 + agromax 6400k florescent x2 {440watt totall}
      *8 site clone bucket with 20w cfl
      You never know when you might need a little C4

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Autos will flower in 3-5 weeks at 24/0, they do not need a dark cycle, they go by age.
        Edit IF you have a hermie (or a male), or get pollen from outside they can make seed /Edit
        Last edited by Rwise; 05-07-2020, 08:12 AM.

Autos come in many different flavors, some can finish in 56 days (squat little 18" plants) while another takes 120+ days (gets 48" tall and flowers from 21 days). I add 2-3 weeks to what the producer claims they do, but I like amber! Most seem to finish around 90 days, do read the claims the producer makes, just add 2+ weeks for the amber if you like that..

Comment

Hey, Woodsman67 , I have a Blueberry at day 68 that I could chop right now, but like Rwise , I want a little amber on mine so she'll wait another week or two. I've also got two Amnesia Haze autos (all popped same day) that will take another month, at the very least. Sativa dominant is a slow-assed grow, I've found. They also outgrew the tent (6ft.) two weeks ago, even after I topped and trained the hell out of them. You should see the rigged up mess that used to be the spare bathroom -- just glad I had a couple extra lights laying around. Moral of the story: Take 8-10 weeks as a loose guide for when YOU want to harvest. The 10-12 weekers, settle in, get comfy, and keep an eye on your trichs. Not hard for me right now; they're at eye level!

Comment

Good to see ya feelin better. Btw- your 1st autos look way better'n mine!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X