Thanks..!

Cheers,

FarmBuck

• kays2008xx
    commented on 's reply
    Ahhh ok I seriously do learn something new everyday lol

• ellz
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! My only real issue was with spider mites. I didn't catch them fast enough and they took over.

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    Recirculating deep water culture. It's a version of hydro where the water is pumped from a main reservoir into other buckets and returns back to the main reservoir. Mine only has 2 big buckets connected but it's the same concept.

• kays2008xx
    commented on 's reply
    Just had a look at your journal, amazing job you did there!

• ellz
    commented on 's reply
    Somewhat but not that much. I didn't have a trellis net or anything. I just put some magnetic hooks all over and tied off the colas so I could spread the light out a bit better. As you can see, my cabinet was almost too small for what I was growing. I've since switched to a room.

• kays2008xx
    commented on 's reply
    Do you train yours.

• kays2008xx
    commented on 's reply
    Wish I could grow outdoors they look great, thanks for the pics, just shows not 1 is the same.

• ellz
    replied
    From my first grow in a homemade grow cabinet:

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Hey Kay here's some random photos from past and present grows. The cart is for the legal grow outdoors they all been transplanted now and are in my greenhouse you see back there waiting for temps to stabilize. Those 3 others are alittle thing i'm playing with for shits and giggles they are autos at about 5wks.

Leave a comment:

• kays2008xx
    commented on 's reply
    Nice work 😎

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    For that grow I pulled 392 grams, just a hair shy of 1 gpw but 1.55 ounces/sq.ft.
    Last edited by Obi-Wan; 05-06-2020, 05:34 PM. Reason: Corrected 1.55 grams per sq. Ft to 1.55 ounces per square ft.

Leave a comment:

• kays2008xx
    commented on 's reply
    What was your final yield they look good

• kays2008xx
    commented on 's reply
    What is rdwc? Thanks

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    RDWC in mine, if that counts.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X