Looking for reputable canadian site for seeds - have strain questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for reputable canadian site for seeds - have strain questions

Hello, I'm looking for a site to get seeds from in CANADA. I don't want to deal with border issues with everything that is going on.

Also,

I'm currently growing a bunch of bag seeds. Unknown strains. I'm a first time grower, and have learned a lot, but have a lot more to learn. I've been looking to strains that are FEMINIZED and AUTO FEM. I'm looking for High THC and good Yield. But It's still a bit overwhelming, as a new grower to experiment too much.

Thanks for all your assistance.

If I may make a suggestion? Why don't you keep growing the bagseed and get your experimentation out on those? Then, when you have your techniques down, order some seeds. That way you're not wasting money and not getting your money's worth. That's what I've been doing and so far I'm not disappointed about waiting because my yields haven't been all that great. Not only that but I actually had a male GG on my current grow so I harvested the pollen to make a few strains of my own. Most of the ladies I've grown so far have had a few seeds as well, so I got a few more for another grow. Hoping for the same on my current grow, I have 8 different strains in flower right now. I've already pollinated 2 of the 3 strains I planned to cross so I'm excited for that. I have not ordered any seeds yet so I can't say about any seed banks. Best of luck

Comment

Hi Fluxuated,
      I you are interested in Autoflowering plants then try Mephisto Genetics.ca They give lots of freebies and the genetics are good. They ship fast as well.
      They are the only Canadian based company I have tried so far.

Comment

hello Fluxuated , i'v bought from three seed banks here in Canada. Sonoma seeds(B.C) True North Seed Bank(many to choose from) And Canuk seeds. Always got good product..only one order screw up which was corrected and a bunch of freebies too.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Comment

Thanks, all of you for the replies.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxuated View Post
            Hello, I'm looking for a site to get seeds from in CANADA. I don't want to deal with border issues with everything that is going on.

Also,

I'm currently growing a bunch of bag seeds. Unknown strains. I'm a first time grower, and have learned a lot, but have a lot more to learn. I've been looking to strains that are FEMINIZED and AUTO FEM. I'm looking for High THC and good Yield. But It's still a bit overwhelming, as a new grower to experiment too much.

Thanks for all your assistance.
            Crop King Seeds ( https://growdiaries.com/seedbank/cropkingseeds). It is nice to be able to make easy payment which includes e-trans, none of that send cash or blank money order crap...Have you tried to buy a blank money order..not happen... Note: i had to send an e-mail to them because some to the recent beans had numbers on them with no description while other had there own packaging (like blue berry).. very happy with the business end but have now grown any of the seeds, decided to keep with my own seeds generated with the last grow..

good luck

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X