How they looking?

They looking good.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Originally posted by ChefWood View Post
      How they looking?
      what strain what compost what size pot and as for light?

pass details

cheers

Comment

Three different strains.
        1. Do si do x zkittlez
        2. Legend OG x Purple punch
        3. Strawberry Banana

this is honestly my second attempt. I’m originally from Florida and recently moved to California for a career opportunity. As we all know growing cannabis in Florida is illegal and the opposite in California, so I decided to have some fun considering we all currently have some time on our hands to do so. My first attempt was a failure as I damaged the roots during a transplant. This grow has been much smoother and I’ve been much more patient. My main complaint is bugs considering this is a 100% outdoor grow. The little assholes are out for me I know it. Lol. The days here currently run an average of 78-80 as the high and 58-60 as the low. I water the plants only when needed so normally every other day and I have not fed the plants any nutes, just all organic. I’m hoping for a good result and having fun doing it. Shoot me any opinions or suggestions as I’m an opened minded learner. Thanks

ps. Pot is 5 gallons
        Last edited by ChefWood; 05-07-2020, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Buy yourself a nice potted chrysanthemum - many pests that like cannabis don't like chrysanthemums.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I second Canuck. Beneficial (or Companion/Guild) planting can help you out in deterring all the pests. Some plants can/will attract beneficial predators, and others are pest deterrents. Quick list to grab could be: Garlic, Mint, Chamomille, Chrysanthemums, Coriander, Marigolds, Lavender, Dill, Basil, Rosemary...well, that's wasn't as short as I thought.

Beyond adding more diversity to your garden, you can also pick up Ladybugs, Praying Mantids and Green Lacewings. Recently, at the local ACE, they've been carrying a Ladybug+Green Lavewing combo, as well as Mantids separately. The combination of these critters will do great work st keeping your garden clean, and if you increase your companion planting they may desire to stay around longer.

There is also a spray that many people use on their plants in order to mitigate pests. It is called 'Neem Oil' and can be found at a local nursery or hardware store.

Enjoy the journey! And welcome to California!
            Meesta's Grow
            2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X