Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem Hydro- spots on leafs, yea low color.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Problem Hydro- spots on leafs, yea low color.

High all..!
    I am having a hydro cultivation. 3 weeks old. 2 problems spotted in 2 different plants.
    1. Yellow leaf color.
    2. Spots on the leaf.

any ideas??
    Last edited by tgo80; 05-19-2020, 11:23 PM.

The one looks like nitrogen deficiency and I'm not sure about the other. Without more details it's hard to help. What's your pH? What nutrients are you using? What strength are you feeding at? These are all things we need to know to help you better.

Comment

• tgo80
      tgo80 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure.. updated info:
      Ph: 6,1
      Ppm: 940
      Rh: 50%

Using Rhizotonic by Canna, MaxiGro by Gn and Cal/Mag by Ghe
      Last edited by tgo80; 05-05-2020, 08:31 AM.

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Your ph looks high to me, for my grows I try to keep it around 6.0 Not sure how old your plants and I'm not familiar with the Rhizotonic, but with the spots I would think your PH being high is blocking nutrients. From the pictures you may also want to up your CalMag a bit, but it could be PH blocking it, so address PH first.
      Nice Looking grow!

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      To me everything looks good except the MaxiGro. The Rhizotonic looks like something similar to Hydroguard, and I use CaliMagic as well. The MaxiGro however, is a one part solution so you can't really adjust NPK ratios individually, they all raise and lower equally. With a 2 or 3 part system you can adjust individually if needed. For example, something with a grow bottle and bloom bottle, and if it's 3 part it usually has a middle one. I use GH Flora trio at half strength-ish personally and it works great. Been playing with the levels on mine a bit, you may try the same. As was also mentioned, the CaliMagic is a 1-0-0 ratio, you may just try upping that a little first. I'm definitely not a pro or anything but my ladies seem to like what I'm doing this time around so I'm sticking with it. I've also used the Flora duo with good success.

Ph is a bit high yes.. it usually is 5.8.. Probably just a nitrogen deficiency.. I will adjust my ph first and then increase my MaxiGro if it doesn’t work, as you correctly suggest. Thanks!
    Last edited by tgo80; 05-19-2020, 11:20 PM.

Comment

hi tgo,

i'd agree with the above, N deficiency and somewhat with pH.
      pH can be between 5.5 - 6.5 , and nutrient uptake varies across that range.

N is fairly universal across that range - if theres not enough, you see N deficiency.

the spots, i think, are more calcium related - early sign of calcium deficiency.

if i'm not mistaken, the spots are only on the parts of the leaves that get light...
      those parts in the shade of other leaves seem unaffected.

if the GH calmag has N in it, (1-0-0) all you'd have to do is add a bit more calmag...

i'd suggest to up your base nutrient with N with 25%.

Calcium is best absorbed at pH 6.1 up.
      Learn how to easily adjust pH up and down if needed for your cannabis grow. It helps prevent nutrient deficiencies!

GreenQube 1.5m x 3.0m x 2.2m tent
      2x CDMH 315W lights
      870m3/hr fan
      8 x 42L DIY DWC buckets, 2 airstones each

Comment

• tgo80
        tgo80 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are probably right.. I should better adjust my ph or add a bit calmag more.. million thanks!
        Last edited by tgo80; 05-19-2020, 11:15 PM.

Does anyone have a clue about this??
      Is it nuts burnout? It’s the only plant with that deficiency.

im using Calimagic, Max Gro and Rhizotonic.
      ph: 5,8 - ppm: 1000 - Rh: 50%, c: 22 - temperature of water: 20.0.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by tgo80; 05-19-2020, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X