NEW member - but NOT a new grower.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW member - but NOT a new grower.

Hi everyone 👍🏻 Just joined the community today, and I’m happy for the Accept . After Nebula liked my instagram account, my wife And I is controlling, I thought I might join this awesome site🙏🏻
    The meaning with this post is, I have a lot of time to help all the first time growers in here / especially for the SOIL growers. So please don’t hesitate to send me a message if you have some problems in a soil medium setup And hello to everyone in here 🥳
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Howdy Cap'n. Welcome.

Comment

Welcome CaptainWiese91 - just pay attention to the new posts and jump right in anytime you want. Me I am a soil grower as well.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay I will do that and thanks for the advice 🥳

Welcome! Soil grower also.
    Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! And nice to hear🥳🥳

I'm a soil grower in containers legal outdoor. We like weed pics show us what you got sometime welcome to the forum
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea I will. Right now I have 16 plants outside and 5 inside. I’m new to the forum, so I need to figure all out about how to post pictures. I have only my phone right now🤣

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I Think most of the guys in here is from the States right ? It seems like that . Moved from Scandinavia to Portugal for my growing

Welcome! I look forward to learning from experience.
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

This Okie grows in organic living soil that I build myself, best grows have been outside. Cant wait to see pics of your grow, check out mine in the growing trees thread and making seed (there is more that one with this name). And feel free to join in the fun!
        Welcome to GWE!

Comment

Welcome, capn. I'm a hydro grower, so I'll watch!!!
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Rwise thanks! I think I found out the newbie problem 👍🏻
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

It looks like we're declaring our medium so I guess I shoulda mentioned I'm an ol clod stomper & love the soil. Idk what you'd call the medium I'm usin right now.... I haven't figured out just how to build a soil catering to cannabis needs.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds awesome. Honestly I use tomato soil, with big success

• JDU
              JDU commented
              Editing a comment
              Really. Huh. That reminds me of when I was a kid they said hide yer plants in a tomato patch so ppl can't tell what they are. (Suggesting that the plants look similar to an unknowing eye.... maybe there was more to that than we all knew!!!)
              But thanks I'll give that a try! Do you water that like a living soil or add nutes & get big run off?

JDU depends on the pot/container you have and how much perlite/Leça you use in the soil. But to really honest, my indoor grow - 5 critical kush - Only watered with Cal-mag so far. I started them from the start in 40L pots- so no run off before now (hence overwatering) I’m in 1 week of flower now - just started to see white hairs. And they really don’t miss a thing yet. I have my 13/14 PK ready for the bloom phase, because I know they will get picky soon. They had 6 weeks in veg - because I topped them all. But didn’t add a thing beside cal-mag in every water I give

Comment

JDU

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X