pH On A Pogo Stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO pH On A Pogo Stick

I've only ever mixed nutes at a max of half strength until last week. I tried mixing at 3/4 strength because of the considerable plant mass I'm feeding. I wound up pouring pH Up in both totes every day trying to keep the pH from crashing! If my girls are large, is it better to only mix half strength like I did for yesterday's feeding and change the reservoir twice as often or is it better to increase the strength and just deal with pH bouncing up and down?
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

I don't add pH down to my water unless I'm changing it completely. I've noticed my pH tends to drop as time passes and my tap water pH is around 7.5 (I think, I haven't checked it in a few months) so when I top off I don't add pH down. Seems to work great for me, the girls are loving it. I have some beastly ladies that like to drink all the water up. As for feeding I've followed the bottle at half strength the whole time with no issues either. Main issue I have now is one of my girls wants to keep growing into the light no matter how many times I supercrop her.
    Attached Files

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      Pictures like that make me want to take over the whole basement with my grow.

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not? I live alone so that tent takes up my whole dining room, I have 3 tents in one bedroom and the other spare is kind of a storage area. I actually had to take a few plants out to get that picture.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X