Seeds and clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds and clones

I have experience with bag seed and clones but not feminized seed. Clones are easy, readily available where I live. Bag seeds are great but you spend a little time and money getting them to reveal their sex, males exit on right. I have not used fem. seeds. Any plus or minus on this topic? I like the idea of starting from seed but have been happy with the clones. There is not the variety to chose from in the clone store.

My first grow was bagseed, germed 6, 5 male. My current is feminized and will probably never do unfeminized seeds again. Save a lot of time and effort by using feminized plus the variety available is amazing.
    It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
    Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
    Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

Fem's all the way....I am on only my first grow, but just planted 1 auto strain and 4 out of 5 are doing great. Ready to move to their final destination tommorow...They are fem's from AMS.......11 day's and I had what i wanted.....White Wido X Auto Fem......This is really Cool....

Comment

I've been using fen. Seeds since thay came out with them.its a great way to go! Luck

Comment

Thank you for the input. They do sound like an interesting way to go. I like the fact that you have a large selection of strains.

Comment

I prefer to go from seed myself used based for several yrs and really got my skills dialed in mixed bagseed will definitely keep your skills as a grower sharp as every plant is likely to be different ordered fem seeds last yr and gifted hundreds of mixed bagseeds from amazing green to newer growers in the area for me it's fem seed all the way now

Comment

I've had better luck with regular seeds, but I think the fems I ordered were just poorly done genetics wise. 28 total and I got 3 viable plants, the rest were all hermies.

Comment

I hadn't thought about any viability problems with fem seed. When I was a young'n, it seemed like every seed you tossed, ended up sprouting....; ) Thanks again for the input.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X