What is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this?

White stuff on top of bucket. Doesn't appear to harm anything. I sprayed some with peroxide and it fizzed a bit. I must've missed this one.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200430_145728_resized.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	543.7 KB
ID:	400136Click image for larger version

Name:	20200430_145733_resized.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	469.1 KB
ID:	400135

powdery or little rocks? Little rocks or perlite is good, white powdery stuff (alkali (high PH) or mold) is not.
    Looks like perlite from here,

Comment

Is that old, reused soil? It looks like some of our houseplants that have been in the same soil too long.

Comment

Looks like mold to me - just sayin'. Perlite would be more like white pebbles, that looks like fuzzy white mold. Hit it with the peroxide!

Comment

smoorman when you got up real close to the mystery stuff, did it look like it was growing like crystals or more mossy like? The structure, not the color. I've gotten the crystal type on houseplants with no ill effects. Maybe it shakes when you blow on it? It goes away. Probably the next time you water. I've gotten green moss but am cool when it comes. It looks pretty.
          I've gleaned from others that this is calcium or lime or some sort of salt, leaching out of the soil.
          WWED?

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

I believe it was mold. I hit it with peroxide and it foamed up and went away. I'm only a week or so away from harvest so I'm not going to dig too far into this. Thanks to all for the input.

Comment

bwatson Is it pretty good? I've bought cannabis online and, well, I'm not always very happy with what I get. It would be great to have a supplier I can rely on with quality marijuana. Do you offer discount in bulk? Like, two ounces?
              How about concentrate menu? I'm more of a dabber than a smoker. Are you able to cater to my particular needs? I am also a veteran. Do you offer veterans discounts? And my dog. Do you offer dog discounts? Not cat discounts. They have catnip.
              Been thinking about getting into fentanyl. Can you hook up?
              I really like to fuck my brains out when I get close to a cannabis comatose. It's fucking magic! Like the Venus DiMilo is doing a swan dive out my pecker. Do you have any new sex toys? Refurbished is fine. But they have to be less than three years old. Corona free, preferred.

Gimme a call:
              867-5309
              Last edited by Gingerbeard; 05-02-2020, 06:58 PM. Reason: Don't worry about it if you haven't been following along.
              WWED?

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Lol...sick-um Gingerbeard ....hahahaha
                Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                Canna Coco/perlite
                General Hydroponics Flora Series
                Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
                Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
                Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Do you sell shirts bwatson ? Maybe sweaters? Because I'm soakin' up what you be drippin'. To you old folks, that means I really like his shirt.
                  I was an online invigilator for my last job. Students from all over the world. There wasn't an occasion, nor was it practical to have live, online video classes because students were in different time zones. There were screen capture videos and me recording my voice to narrate what I was doing. There was always a little butterfly in my tummy when I was about to get to work and answer posted questions and work with students who could study when I was at work. That butterfly fluttered because I was hoping someone would notice the shirt I was wearing. No one ever did. So, I make it a point, bwatson, to compliment people when I can. Clothing is always a popular subject.
                  Hey. Are you male or female? I want to direct my sexual harassment at the right gender? Can't tell by your drip.
                  Last edited by Gingerbeard; 05-01-2020, 10:30 PM.
                  WWED?

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6

Comment

Gingerbeard you've been quarantined too long!

Comment

Oh, F10werChyld I can see you are new. My name may or may not be gingerbeard. My last post was a veiled insult I enjoy the good troll or salesman. If they start their own thread, it gets deleted pretty quick. Spoiling much fun. When they show up in a legit thread, I have much less spoiled fun.
                      I'm also dabbing myself into feeling my chakras, which I'm not into. In a little while, they will form what I can only describe as a real big AA battery that goes from the top of my head down to my crotch. Not long after that I will be looking for someone to loan by chakra battery to to protect them on their journeys and see and feel and hear and smell the beauty on their way. It's bloody life changing.
                      It never occurs to me to get my AA chakra back. Once I let it go, another takes it's place. Like a big Pez AA chakra dispenser.
                      WWED?

Coco/perlite
                      3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X