No announcement yet.

2020 Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is day 38 of 12/12. Looked at the label and the Pineapple Express is the #2 version. G13 website lists the flowering time of #2 at a really low 45-50 days. The BG#2 Is developing very well, that time is listed at 56-60 days. This is the first time I have run with a T5 in flower, I wanted to experiment, followed the outline on GWE. Kept the plants short. Was ready to switch to my HPS if I started to have concerns with density. I never had to switched over, my goal is quality over quantity, since I live in OR I can get plenty of quantity from outdoor production. The T5 light is so easy on the plant And provides a great spectrum for trichrome development, HPS is very harsh in comparison. The G13 genetics have proven to be solid as well. I guess only time will tell if the 45-50 days in flowering time is accurate......

Comment

The Sorbet plant is definitely confirmed at this point. I have compared the budding to pics on the breeders site. Only difference is instead of purple tips, they are turning black. This has happened to me before with outdoor plants in this part of the world. In 2 more days, rain stops and I can let this finish under hot dry sun. Longest day of the year is coming, and this plant will finish with the days getting shorter. Its definitely unusual for a photo plant to flower in the spring and not revert, however I'll take it. The HSO GB is in need of another trim to at least thin out the middle.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I am sorta seeing this on a hindu kush photo that did the same early preflower it's very curious how the different phenos don't revert or if it is it sure is a slo mo fo.

• Sudsnbuds
        Sudsnbuds commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal do you have photos that are reveg? And photos that are flowering?

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	417286Sudsnbuds These have been in flower and seem to be revegging or?? That 3rd pic she i think will cont. to bloom all my outdoor photos have bloomed early this is just a few. At this point i honestly don't fret about it anymore as long as i can grow my indoor and have some in my pantry for family and friends i" frankly don't give a damn anymore "Charlette" i care about keeping them going i'll feed them care for them but not getting hopes up at all.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Sudsnbuds
        Sudsnbuds commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s crazy. I’ve never had outdoor plants bud that much, then reveg. In the past some plants started weird early budding in June, but was much less than what you have. After they go back to normal, the new growth would start, new leaves would have only 1 leaf for awhile, then they would have 3 for a bit.

Yes i've got that happening on some but every single plant. Now some buds are reversing i noticed ( i wish i could get a shot but i got a shitty camara phone) like shrinking back into the bud site. Otherwise it's a shit show so far. I'd really like to toss 2-3 back into the greenhouse but now were headed towards a summer so they say and it's way to hot in it. It is just wonderful LOL
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Sudsnbuds
        Sudsnbuds commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m going to luck out with the sorbet. This plant would never finish up properly in the Fall in this climate. The buds are so dense and so so so sticky. If it was October humidity this thing would end up with multitudes of mold and/or rot.

indoor and outdoor plants this morning.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Great looking buds indoor look real solid Yep that's how my tops outdoor look in reveg my plants calyx are so big i'm wondering about now looking more at hermies LOL i'm thinking they are leaning into that but it's a chance you take at reveg i reckon. Thank goodness for indoor grows.

I think we are going into summer temps. but that canopy is a life saver

This plant looks pretty done. Going to harvest it tomorrow morning, that will be 49 days in flower. I previously thought this was the blueberry gum, however I must have mixed up the labeling. Pineapple express #2, has a flowering time of 45-50 days, therefore this must be the PE #2. If my biggest mistake was mis-labeling 2 plants then I cant really compl

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL hey you talking about me? How about losing the label that's me. Sure is a pretty plant have a fun trimming day i love when the buds get so fat they swallow up the tiny suger leaf. Very nice looking.

The Sorbet is starting to look like it is almost done, I really have no idea when this plant started flowering. The buds on this plant look great, I know some will disagree with me, but I don't think indoor can compete with the almighty sun. The Gorilla Breath looks good, it is a big plant and has already filled up the 15 gallon pot with the root system. I think I am going to build a trellis for it and keep it at the height of the structure.

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        My White widow is a monster.compred to my indoor plants and so healthy looking. Agree you cannot beat the sun

This is my Blueberry Gum 2 at 56 days in 12/12. I think it should finish within 7 days.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the blueberry strains with a brew on a warm summer evening. We did get a week of no rain LOL did sit outside one night LOL. It dumped so hard yesterday here i thought it would never stop can i get a few weeks of no rain pleassssssssss

Just received my seed order. I was going to go through seedsman however they were not taking new customers. So I went with The Attitude as I have had good results through them in the past. I put 2 of the HSO Bubba Cheese Auto in the humidity dome. With 1 freebie G13 Auto Bridecake. These will go outside as soon as they are able. The G13 package here is Blue Venom. I am going to wait until late August and sprout the Blue Venom to grow in my garage grow box. July and August are just too hot in the box, and I can get all the new autos outside and finished by early September.

Comment

Outdoor update. The Sorbet is coming along. A few white fly issues on leaves, but i just spray the spot (avoiding the bud) with Spinosad and it seems to keep it under control. I am guessing this plant started to flower at the very beginning of May. It has a 63-70 day flower, therefore in theory should finish just after the 4th of July. The HSO Gorilla Breath is thriving, I watched a ladybug just eating like crazy on some pests this morning, thank you agressive ladybug. Will spray with neem oil tonight. I decided against a trellis, so as not to affix the plant anywhere. If it rains in September I can move the whole plant under my patio cover instead of covering it with plastic. The middle pot will get 1 or 2 of the autos once they sprout. I've been using the same soil for years, after I harvest in the fall I plant a cover crop and turn that in the spring and mix in organic compost.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Totally dig the grow speeds with the autos i do the same with my soil. I just put the 3 lemon haze autos out on the roof they are just beginning to flower and temps for outdoors are pretty mild today no rain like yesterday.

Blueberry Gum #2 at 61 days 12/12. Starting to see some blue shading on the buds. 1 or 2 more light cycles and I am harvesting this plant.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking great i like the yellow leaf with some strains. That's gonna be a nice harvest i can't wait got some close to being within 2wks i may need to do some mid level take down i have the tent rather " loaded up " and light from 2 450 vipar does not seem to penetrant when i have 5-6 pots vegging and in bloom auto flower tent.

The Sorbet pics in the sun are from yesterday. Today I trimmed all the fan leaves and tips of leaves, then cut it down. It probably could have gone a few more days but it was a lot of work to pick all the bugs off that were getting stuck in the buds. This will be some great smoke, glad I got it this far into flower, outdoors you just got to roll with the punches.

Comment

This is the HSO Gorilla Breath soaking in the sun on a 85 degree day. About 2 weeks and this plant will start flowering. Harvested 3 of the original 4 plants that I started in the grow box in Feb. this is the last plant from that batch. The other 3 plants are curing nicely, and initial quality checks have proven quite promising.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm checking 3-4daily my outdoor autos for bugs and doing fine but we are just getting into our upper 80s now into 90f temps so more are coming from the lawns and trees. What type of bugs are you getting? I don't get those worms or thrips just occasional soil nats maybe a earwig but no real spider or chewy leaf issue.

• Sudsnbuds
            Sudsnbuds commented
            Editing a comment
            This plant has been much more resistant to pests than the sorbet I just harvested. Small amounts of white flies, caterpillars of course, and I found a baby cricket that had munched on it in a few spots. Now I know exactly what cricket damage looks like. Wasps are out now with the higher temps, so they will take care of spiders until late August.

3 new auto seeds sprouted on July1. They went outside right away, should finish Mid September.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I also got 4 auto seedlings and a clone going into final containers today. They are a strain of WW crosses hopefully quick and the clone is a photo WW cross she'll go into a tent What are those autos? I gotta be quick with mine for outdoor now so i think the WW auto crosses will work for PNW.

• Sudsnbuds
            Sudsnbuds commented
            Editing a comment
            Bubba Chaz Auto and Auto Bridecake

The 2 small autos were planted in soil that I just finished flowering plants out in. You can see the difference in the Auto that is much bigger, it was planted in soil that had not been used this season. The HSO Gorilla Breath is going to produce a lot. Weather has been hot over 95 a few days in a row, and you can see in the pics my new weather station. It is mounted right in front of the plants and 5ft off the ground. In 2 weeks this thing will be able to forecast. The amount of data is great, I can see the exact conditions around my plants from my phone.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Good info about the recycled soil. Yes sir it's a hot pepper outdoors right now, very dry. I'm noticing the stripping and lolloping on my photos that early flowered now are looking more normal but so much lighter green that the old funky dark green single leaf. Do you have photos out side are you seeing any pre flower or flower signs?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X