No announcement yet.

help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They look good enough to harvest I wouldn't worry . You know you stressed the hell out of them so you lose some bud. I had a bud hit the light and it never got over that one. yo'yo'd it over but it was damaged.
    Bubblehead
    4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
    4 Cures and a Life time gardener
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

I'm guilty of not reading this entire thread. I got to the part where you said the only help you needed was predicting the future and had a chuckle. I'll go back and finish now.
      SSD

Comment

Hiya Canuk. Anyway while we're waiting for the final verdict I'd like to compliment your gear. Lots of bud sites! Nice. I think things will work out.
        SSD

Comment

Just get distance added between the plants and the lights man,you cannot revert damaged leaves but they will not hurt anymore if you give them distance....Also you got a fan in there for the ladies?
          Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
          600W

LED
          2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
          BioBizzLight Mix
          Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
          Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
          Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
          CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
          Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

thanks all ............. i dident ask for predictions lol i ask for personal experience .. dont want any guess what yield will be just wanted to know if they,ll grow still .... and has for light distance i use a lux meter not a measuring tape witch for veg is 35000 to 55000 and flower 55000 to 85000 and if i had to guess about 16inch away give or take a few inch...... as for the leds i kept them about 15 inch away witch was way to close...... thanks to everyone for the replies lots of kick ass people on here

Comment

oh and ya 3 fans lots of air movement plus cold air intake and a 460cfm fan for exhaust in my flower tent

Comment

well hears an update there getting fatter slowly but steady and all buds are turning green again

Comment

some bud shots

Comment

hears a sneak peek of the next to go to flower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X