Having trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having trouble

So I'm going to be crossbreeding my own strains. I've collected some GG pollen and will be distributing it on 3 different strains. The problem I'm having is what to call them. I'm thinking Lemon Glue (Straight Lemonade x GG), Chemodo Gorilla (Chemodo Dragon x GG), and the last I'm really not sure but was thinking Blueberry Glue or Blueberry Headglue (Blueberry Headband x GG). What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

My recommendation is to go with your gut. Your time, your vision, your effort. You've got TONs of time, to come up with something. Heck, you should probably sample the product extensively before slapping a label on it - Good luck!!
    Last edited by BR2K; 04-27-2020, 11:39 PM.
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

I used Headbanger auto over WW auto and called them Widowbangers. Some have been renamed after growing them out. It seems folks like odd names.

Comment

All sounds great to me LOL
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I will add that the only reason I HAD to have one particular strain, was for the name: Zombie Death Fuck
          A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL Did it meat your expectations?

• BR2K
            BR2K commented
            Editing a comment
            Alas, I have not popped a seed yet. I'm finishing up my first auto grow and have one Laughing Buddha, one Acapulco Gold and one Original Skunk started. As my current grow of four has made the area under my 3115 W LEC light cramped, I want to see if I can maximize the area with two Sativas and one Indica. My third grow fo' sho', I'll try the ZDF!!

Sell your GG X Blueberry Headband to Seedsman and let them name it. I'd really like to see the artwork they'd come up with for that strain. I mean, have you seen the graphic for Peyote Gorilla?

Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• dphipps1020
            dphipps1020 commented
            Editing a comment
            No I don't buy seeds so I haven't seen a lot of the artwork. Browsed through it a little but it's been a while. How would one go about selling seeds to them?

• UndergroundFarmer
            UndergroundFarmer commented
            Editing a comment
            The artwork for their own line of seeds is cartoony and sometimes in questionable taste. As far as selling a strain to them, it's probably a matter of don't call us, we'll call you.

I feel like no matter what strain it is, the GG is going to fatten up the buds and make them a little more dense. The thing I'm not looking forward to is pulling the seeds out when I go to make more. Definitely want to make sure to get some from the new strains so I'll be trying for a male and female of each. I'll keep them all in separate tents for that part of course. Should be a fun adventure but it's going to take a while before I have them, unfortunately. Would anyone be interested in some when I have them?

Comment

• Korn
            Korn commented
            Editing a comment
            I would be interested and have seeds to trade dphipps1020. Keep me in mind please

• dphipps1020
            dphipps1020 commented
            Editing a comment
            For sure. Going to pollinate the flower I have going now for the cross and then I'll grow those for the seeds.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X