No announcement yet.

First grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of a 1 gallon that is good. should be close to 1 oz dry. How many 1 gal can you grow in that space of yours?
    Congrats.

Comment

On 5-17 post # 10 do you trim the outer fans not the suger leaf but the fans. I get leaving them on during drying lots of folks do this but do you remove them after they dry do you trim them close is what i'm asking? Smoking wise less harsh, less grassy if you trim them closer after drying. I do wet trim then hang but I don't take much of the frosty suger leaf off just trim abit. How do you do it before jarring? Good harvest for a gal. grow i'm doing 3 autos in gal. coffee cans. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200528_105024.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	410916
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Popcorn and small buds jarred. 😎

Comment

My little gg is in the jar. 29g dry. I'm happy for my first try. And especially for a one gallon pot. I smoked a little bit of the air dry. It's actually pretty damn good

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X