Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    My little gg is in the jar. 29g dry. I'm happy for my first try. And especially for a one gallon pot. I smoked a little bit of the air dry. It's actually pretty damn good

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Popcorn and small buds jarred. 😎

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    On 5-17 post # 10 do you trim the outer fans not the suger leaf but the fans. I get leaving them on during drying lots of folks do this but do you remove them after they dry do you trim them close is what i'm asking? Smoking wise less harsh, less grassy if you trim them closer after drying. I do wet trim then hang but I don't take much of the frosty suger leaf off just trim abit. How do you do it before jarring? Good harvest for a gal. grow i'm doing 3 autos in gal. coffee cans. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200528_105024.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	410916

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    out of a 1 gallon that is good. should be close to 1 oz dry. How many 1 gal can you grow in that space of yours?
    Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Chop time. gorilla glue yielded 110g wet. Not bad for a 1 gallon pot.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Old pic during veg.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Brought my GG4 out for some sun. She's almost ready.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    It's a tiny grow. Lol. But thanks to all of you I made it. Check out my grow 2 journal

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    2 weeks from potential harvest...or...8 weeks flower. I'm near the windows.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    One last comment before I begin I show the harvest.
    I culled a plant last week that had developed problems in flower. It just stopped flowering so I decided to cut my losses this late and open the space for the new grow. Today it was dry and I got to taste my worst plant. Even just air dry it's not too bad and that makes it all very satisfying. I can't wait to try the healthy one.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Thanks all. The learning curve was immense. My next grow will be bigger and better now that I know how to gauge pot size LOL. I still have the 18 by 36 windshield Box available. I am using it right now as the dark room for my girls in flower until I can get a second light.

I am a 52 year old Canadian medical patient. I'm returning to University in September to get a degree in horticulture and make this my retirement career. Since legalization in Canada, growing weed has become a lucrative career and I can think of no better way to spend my golden years.

Leave a comment:

• PRIMO
    replied
    FurnaceBoi Great start on your newest favorite hobby. My first thought was wait til you grow in a larger pot, then scrolling down I see you're gonna have your hands full, as well as your tent in a few months. Sign up for Nebulas weekly newsletter and keep reading the tutorials on GWE Grow on Bro, Grow on.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well look at you grow LOL kinda addicting once you get started. That OG is one huge cola? WoW

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Well these girls are about 2 more weeks till harvest. Grow number 2 started. Will begin a proper journal for the new grow. Planted 1 White widow auto from crop king. Planted 6 more of the bag seeds, DC OG to play with. Will single cola 2, top and lst 2 and mainline 2. Should be a fun grow.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Day 68 from seed. Middle of flower week 6.
    Calyxes starting to swell. Getting dense now. I can no longer wrap my hand around the colas on the DC OG.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X