First grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow

First grow. Day 51 from seed. DC OG and gorilla glue. $100 grow. Bag seeds from a dispensary. Pro mix in 2 litre bottles/pots. 1000w led light, $50 on amazon, General Hydroponics grow and bloom. Advanced Nutrients Tarantula. Big bud.
    temp steady 80. Humidity 45%

Starting week 5 trichomes starting to show

Comment

My Gorilla Glue was budding slowly so I defoliated. 2 days after defoliation.

Comment

You can see the before defoliation picture in my last post

Comment

These are small girls. No more than 20 inches tall including the pot. Remember my first post I started them in a cardboard box LOL. I didn't realize my friend would give me a tent. Now they look so small

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Your doing great

Day 68 from seed. Middle of flower week 6.
        Calyxes starting to swell. Getting dense now. I can no longer wrap my hand around the colas on the DC OG.

Comment

Well these girls are about 2 more weeks till harvest. Grow number 2 started. Will begin a proper journal for the new grow. Planted 1 White widow auto from crop king. Planted 6 more of the bag seeds, DC OG to play with. Will single cola 2, top and lst 2 and mainline 2. Should be a fun grow.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Well look at you grow LOL kinda addicting once you get started. That OG is one huge cola? WoW

FurnaceBoi Great start on your newest favorite hobby. My first thought was wait til you grow in a larger pot, then scrolling down I see you're gonna have your hands full, as well as your tent in a few months. Sign up for Nebulas weekly newsletter and keep reading the tutorials on GWE Grow on Bro, Grow on.

Comment

Thanks all. The learning curve was immense. My next grow will be bigger and better now that I know how to gauge pot size LOL. I still have the 18 by 36 windshield Box available. I am using it right now as the dark room for my girls in flower until I can get a second light.

I am a 52 year old Canadian medical patient. I'm returning to University in September to get a degree in horticulture and make this my retirement career. Since legalization in Canada, growing weed has become a lucrative career and I can think of no better way to spend my golden years.

Comment

One last comment before I begin I show the harvest.
              I culled a plant last week that had developed problems in flower. It just stopped flowering so I decided to cut my losses this late and open the space for the new grow. Today it was dry and I got to taste my worst plant. Even just air dry it's not too bad and that makes it all very satisfying. I can't wait to try the healthy one.

Comment

2 weeks from potential harvest...or...8 weeks flower. I'm near the windows.

Comment

It's a tiny grow. Lol. But thanks to all of you I made it. Check out my grow 2 journal

Comment

Brought my GG4 out for some sun. She's almost ready.

Comment

Old pic during veg.

Comment

Chop time. gorilla glue yielded 110g wet. Not bad for a 1 gallon pot.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X