Need your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need your help

Hello my friends, i have two auto plants, that i'm growing indoors. they are 45 days olds. today when i looked at them, i noticed what looked like a little drop of water one a leaf, which would be impossible. i thought it maybe resin, but when i went to wipe it off, i saw, and killed a little bug. just bigger than a pin head. it had legs and wings. shaped like a tiny lady bug. to you think thats what made the droplet? also i notice a little white, which really worrries me as white powdery mold. i grew two plants prior, no problems, so now i'm freaking out. should i take them outside and spray them? the bud sites on one, do look like they are getting frosty, so i'm hoping its not WPM. any thoughts / suggestions?
    Attached Files

I wouldn't spray anything while in flower.
    I would just monitor the plants for signs of distress-they look healthy.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

I'd thoroughly go looking for pests and would not let them get a free meal if found. Those pics of the white spots are too out of focus to see any detail. Check out the plant problems link on this site if you think it is PM.
      Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

I'll second keeping an eye out for bugs! And add Captain Jacks Dead Bug, and Spinosad, are both said to be safe to harvest. Trifecta Crop Control for bud rot and WPM is also said to be safe to harvest, I can say it did not leave a taste behind I could tell.
        ISO 50/50 with water will kill live bugs, but not eggs. Any of these would need to be done every 3 days to break the cycle.
        Me Myself and I would rather kill the pests than let them thrive! Ladybugs would be good as well, if they stay they have food to eat.

Comment

awesome, thanks guys.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X