Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help! Major issues! Dyin' times are here! And such.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help! Major issues! Dyin' times are here! And such.

San Diego beaches are opening up. That's all I know. I don't give a brown turdle about the beaches. I looked this up but couldn't find exact examples on the internet because there's something fishy about the story. Masks are becoming mandatory in some places. The way I hears it is, out of towners are drowning at the beaches because they think they still have to wear the masks in the water and are, essentially, being water-boarded, to death. Goddamn out of towners are stupid. Surfers don't have to wear one and won't stay 6' away from each other. Which is cool because pretty much every surfer is a douche bag.

I had to turn away from CVS because I didn't have a mask. I asked for a paper bag so I could cut eye holes in and wear as a mask. California grocery stores charge a dime for a bag. Well bloody hell if I ain't got my stimulus check and can afford to waste ten cents on a paperbag that I will use once, and throw away. Couldn't even use it for grocieries because it'd have holes in it! Duh! They offered to give me a plastic bag I could wear for free. Said I can see through it better'n a paper one and makes a more sanitary environment because it doesn't allow for circulation of air, keeping facial liquids from being transmitted. I remember a place I was at where a dude bet another dude on that whole drinking a gallon of milk in so long, thing. Dude couldn't get past a quart before the bet was over. I remembered that and figured the plastic bag wouldn't be a good idea because I would never use it again, either. So I left CVS.

Massage parlors will be left with one option at the end of a session. The mask gets in the way but the gloves will let you go bare-back.

If the very last joint, of the very last flower, were being passed around between you and three other people, one of whom was showing symptoms, would you hit it?

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

It's pretty crazy where I am at too. Can't have more than 100 people in a Wal Mart, yet if you go to Menards/Lowes/Home Depot there are 600 people inside, no social distancing and rarely a mask.
    I have always wanted to learn to surf, but couldn't get past the Douche Baggery of it all.
    My Father was stationed in San Diego (Navy) in the early 70's. He always told me I was lucky he decided to move back home, otherwise I'd have been raised there.
    I always asked him what was the difference, other than having great weather/beaches it is the same political climate and high taxes as Illinois! With fewer Politicians going to prison!
    And yes I'd Hit That!

Comment

It's gonna be a LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG quarantine. I figured your title was a simple typo (damn small phones) and that you meant "drying" times are here.

Dying times are not here. Mormons haven't altered their behavior one whit. Shoot, they're out there with the surfers!! It's going to take a while for Mother Nature to weed (pun intendeed) out the ones on the shitty end of Darwin's theory of natural selection.

But as to your question - HELL YES! As a matter of fact I'd bogart that bitch...to save the uninfected other two and to punish the selfish, infected SOB who came to the party. That, plus what's the point of living without flower?
      A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Classify Mormons with surfers when it comes to social distancing: Let them get real close in big groups.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X