Leaves turning yellow and dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves turning yellow and dying

hi i'm growing an autoflowering and few days ago older leaves started turning yellow and i don't know why, here are some pictures:

i have searched here and there in the web, i've found something about nitrogen deficiency or potassium deficiency.
    my setup:
    i'm growing in a grow box 60x60x160 with a LED COB Lamp 500w, full spectrum. The plant is an Autoflowering Do Si Dos Cake 53 days old.

What kind of nutrients are you using? Soil or Coco? Need a bit more information or the veteran growers won't be able to help much. To me it looks like you've been over feeding and have a good amount of nutrient burn. Deficiencies can be caused by pH levels as well, can lock out certain nutrients if it's too high or too low. Also, from what I see it's the older leaves, maybe you have your light too high and the lower stuff isn't getting enough light? Just suggestions at this point but hopefully they help.

Comment

Originally posted by dphipps1020 View Post
      What kind of nutrients are you using? Soil or Coco? Need a bit more information or the veteran growers won't be able to help much. To me it looks like you've been over feeding and have a good amount of nutrient burn. Deficiencies can be caused by pH levels as well, can lock out certain nutrients if it's too high or too low. Also, from what I see it's the older leaves, maybe you have your light too high and the lower stuff isn't getting enough light? Just suggestions at this point but hopefully they help.
      i'm using a general fertilizer, and i'm using soil. Here's a picture of my fertilizer: https://imgur.com/a/3Y4yznx
      it may be a nutrient burn, check out the tips at the top leaves: https://i.imgur.com/ljIKWCg.jpg
      Last edited by scudo; 04-26-2020, 12:00 PM.

Comment

I was looking at the burned tips on all of them. Are you feeding every water, or every other water? If feeding every water, cut back to feeding every other water (about once a week). Also, if using the nutrients at full strength, maybe cut back to half and see if they start to come back. I've never seen those nutrients so I'm not sure about how good they are but they may be missing some of the important stuff that marijuana needs to survive.

Comment

ok thank you, ill try and ill let you know. thank you again for your help.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X